- Shoes are not to be worn indoors.
- Quiet hours are from 10pm to 8 am,
- Any open food, containers or wrappers must be sealed and put away so they don't attract unwelcome insects or other creatures from the vegetation outside.
- No candles, smoking, incense or any burning materials allowed in or near the Guest Cottage.
- No extra guests allowed without the owners' written permission.
- Guests may not use any electrical appliances except those provided by the hosts.
- Guests will be charged $25 for each unreturned room key.
- Lock your cars and room when you are not here.
- Use the back porch's drying racks for wet clothing and beach towels.
- Hose off all sand before going upstairs!
- The [victorian] Shipman House is a private residence and should be treated as such.
- If exploring the property, guests must stay on the grass. Falling coconuts can be deadly.
- Guests may not climb down into the gulch.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 5 jours précédant le voyage, la première nuit est non remboursable, mais vous recevrez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % du coût des nuits restantes.
Cet hôte a 3 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Recently-retired from Shipman House Bed & Breakfast, which I started 20 years ago, I love helping visitors see Hawaii as locals do, visiting favorite places, tasting local foods, enjoying the area. I love to cook, garden and paint, and hope to do more of these in retirement. I want them to find joy in their time over here.