Our house is like a welcome home for those who travel from different cities and arrive at Cleveland Hopkins airport, since it's located at the close proximity (within 10 miles) in a very quiet and beautiful neighborhood which welcomes people from different backgrounds. Variety of restaurants are around Berea Down town and Baldwin Wallace College is within 10 miles too.
Since my house is located in a quiet and safe neighborhood, it gives more secured feeling.
Accès des voyageurs
My guests can access to nearby restaurants, Hopkins airport, Baldwin Wallace College and Berea Down town within 10 miles.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
My wife and I are available to help assist the guests 24 hours.
Berea is one of the most beautiful suburban of Cleveland, Ohio. Other main attractions of Cleveland are Niagara Falls (less than 5 hours of drive), Cedar point (less than 2 hours) Cleveland Down town attractions such as Great Lakes Science center, Edge water park of Lake Erie, Lakewood Park, Metropolitan zoo, and NASA aerospace center. History of Natural museum at University Circle which is very close to Cleveland Down Town. Reputed state colleges such as Cleveland State, Kent State and Akron State Universities are famous for their varying programs. Private colleges such as Case Western Reserve University, John Caroll University and Baldwin Wallace University are reputed for their unique programs. Our city is surrounded by the best hospitals such as Cleveland Clinic (known for #1 Cardiology), University Hospital, Metro Hospital and South West Hospital. First aid box is kept inside the bathroom.
-No visitors can be accommodated overnight. Strictly no alcohol and no smoking any time inside or outside the house.
- Guests are requested to keep the bed room and the bathroom clean and tidy and in good condition. When they vacate the room, they should leave the room in a condition when they move in. The trash can should be emptied while leaving the room.(URL HIDDEN) are allowed to use the refrigerator and microwave available exclusively for the guests. Guests can use the breakfast items available in the guest refrigerator. All the left over food by the guest should be removed from the refrigerator while moving out.
- Guests can use the coffee maker to make their own coffee according to their taste and preferences. Coffee powder, filters, sugar, milk/cream, cups and spoons are available on the kitchen counter.
- Guests are allowed to use the microwave, girdle, counter top cutlery and the utensils provided for the guests. After using it should be kept clean and organized as before. Cooking range and baking oven usage is strictly prohibited for safety. So, cooking in the kitchen is not allowed. No laundry is available for the guests.
- Treadmill available for exercise in the basement.
Only one car per room is allowed to park in the drive way. Street parking is not allowed (3:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m.)by Berea Police. If needed, should get permission from the Berea police.
Long term guests should take care of the room cleaning, bathroom cleaning and changing the bed spreads provided by the host, since no extra fees is charged for cleaning. Bed spreads and bath towels are provided by the host.
Guests are requested not to eat inside the bed room, but can eat by the dining area. This is to maintain cleanliness inside the bedroom. Long term guests should empty the trash can everyday and use the vacuum cleaner to clean the room at least once a week.
Since it's a shared bathroom, every guest has to clean the toilet and the bath tub after using each time. Cleaning materials are available. Please ask, if you don't find.
- We need quiet hours after 10:00 p.m. till morning 6:00 a.m.