Cosy, quiet & family-friendly apartment (70sqm) on 1st floor of a Brussels Art Déco building.
With 1 bedroom for 2 adults + 1 bedroom with bunk beds for 2 kids, living room, balcony, fully equipped kitchen and bathroom.
The apartment is in a residential neighborhood at the border between vibrant St-Gilles hub (pubs & restos) and laid-back Forest. The Wiels contemporary art Museum is only a few blocks away. Two nice public parcs, Forest and Duden Parcs, can be reached at the end of the street.
- Beds suitable only for 2 adults, 2 kids and 1 baby max. (1 king-, 2 bunk-, 1 crib beds in total)
- Quiet hours after 10pm
- Washing machine available (5€ by round - soap included)
- No cleaning fees, but please clean after you (dishes, remove linens, soil) and respect the place and items. Cleaning products can be found underneath the kitchen sink and the bathroom sink
- No shoes in the house
- No jumping in kids beds
- Books, CDs and kids toys can be used (but carefully; all items are listed)
- Watch out for the entrance (reinforced) door
- On check-out, please leave the key sets on the kitchen table and close the door after you
Geologist - fond traveler - interested in people and their life - I like good food (a lot), good music (a lot too, any kind) and having good time... with good people.