A cozy eclectic cottage built in 1929 located in the historic district of Wichita Falls. 5 minutes away from Downtown and in a central part of the city. Close to restaurants, movies, mall and etc. Come enjoy a stay in our home filled with vintage finds, free coffee bar, piano, and a fire pit in the backyard! We would love to have you stay in our home. Message me for more details or if you have any questions at all!
Alyssa + Jacob Eakin
Our home is a place where vintage and global decor, art, and a whole lot of fun meet in one space. The 1920's charm along with the natural light, tall ceilings and eclectic decor, make this a cozy and unique place to stay.
The guest room you would be staying in, has a cabin and bohemian charm with cedar walls, wall tapestries and a lot of natural light. You will for sure feel right at home in this space. You have access to our dining room, full bath, spacious kitchen and backyard games and fire pit.
Our home is so special to us and we love sharing it with others. Our hope is that, while staying here ,you feel rejuvenated and inspired!
Accès des voyageurs
Washer/Dryer, WIFI, Netflix, Hulu, Tons of board games, books, and complete access to our piano and guitars :)
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We are happy to give you as much privacy and interaction as you would like during your stay.
We absolutely LOVE meeting our guests and hearing their stories. We both were born and raised in this town so we would also be happy to give you recommendations on all the fun/local places and events in our hometown!
We both work most of the day but I am just a text or email away at all times.
Wichita Falls is a fun and unique little town with a whole lot history.
The Downtown is being renovated and I highly recommend visiting our new local brewery, visiting the World's Smallest Skyccraper (yes, it's a thing and only 5 minutes away) and our other awesome, local staples!
We would love to have you in our home and in our fun city!
We are so happy to have you stay in our home! Please be mindful and respectful of our place :)
We do have 3 sweet and loving dogs that love meeting new people. If you or your guest have an issue or fear of dogs, please let us know ahead of time so we can plan accordingly. If not, then I am sure our sweet fur babies would love to meet you during your stay in our home.
I am always readily available for my guests and will try my best to accommodate any of your needs.
We love having kiddos and our home is a safe place but not completely baby-proof so we suggest kiddos ages 5 and up in our home.
If your child is 5 and under, please let us know so we can all plan accordingly.
Here are just a few additional rules:
1. We do not have a cleaning fee but we can be subject to charge fees for the following circumstances:
-If linens are soiled, stained or bleached during your stay, you will be charged a $50 fee. If ruined, you will be expected to pay to replace it
-If keys are lost during your stay, you will be charged a $20 fee.
2. Only guest(s) listed on the rental may stay overnight on the property and in the home. Any extra guests will need to be approved and asked to pay $40 a night.
3. Pet are allowed upon our approval and a small fee per pet. Pets are not allowed on the furniture and owners are expected to crate pets when out of the house along with picking up after them to maintain a clean environment for future guests.
4. Smoking is NOT allowed inside the house. When smoking outside please dispose of the cigarette butts properly.
5. Upon you departure, please put towels and bed sheets in the washer.
6. If you will be checking in after 11 PM there will be a $15 convenience fee.
7. HAVE FUN AND ENJOY YOURSELF !