Beautiful waterfront home on Lake Nacimiento with private beach and dock.
This 3 bedroom, 3 bath home borders the private beach with access to your own dock (included) Lake views abound from the front and side balconies and back deck. Upon entry you are welcomed by vaulted ceilings, an open floor plan and a warm cabin feel. Enjoy evenings by the fireplace in the living room. Prepare meals in the spacious kitchen featuring a breakfast bar and ample counter space. The nearby dining area is open to the kitchen. Entertain in the den with wet bar and game table. The den is also your third bedroom with a beautiful oak Murphy wall bed. The upstairs game room provides more lakeside fun! Spacious master bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
As mentioned above, below the house, is a private beach with private boat dock. Its a steep walk, on a dirt trail, down the hill to the beach area and dock.
Accès des voyageurs
The home is located in Oak Shores, a gated community located on the North Shore of Lake Nacimiento, in the beautiful oak covered foothills of Central California. Situated on 328 acres the community offers two launch ramps and a marina with courtesy boat slips (first-come first-served basis). With its 165 miles of tree lined shore and an average summer water temperature in the mid to high 70's Oak Shores on Lake Nacimiento is the perfect destination for swimming, wakeboarding, fishing and other water activities.
Oak Shores also offers other amenities for your enjoyment such as a community pool and beaches, a miniature golf course, playground and basketball and volleyball courts.
Our home is located in the beautiful Oak Shores Community and for the safety and enjoyment of everyone, guests are subject to the rules they have established. After booking you will be emailed a packet with detailed check in and Oak Shores info. There will be a registration form and rental agreements in the packet. In the meantime, please be advised that the following rules are strictly enforced:
1. No more than two vehicles and one boat/trailer are allowed to be parked at the home. Any additional vehicles must be parked in the Overflow Parking area. Homeowner must be notified of any additional vehicles in advance (please provide info on the Rental Agreement that you will receive after booking). There is an additional fee of $15.00 per day, per additional vehicle.
2. No more than 8 occupants.
3. Person making reservation is responsible for the entire party
4. All watercraft is subject to mussel inspection
5. Maximum boat length is 24'
6. The home is NOT childproof. Care should be taken at all times in reference to decks, stairs and docks. Cleaning products and electrical outlets are NOT childproofed. For safety reasons, jumping and/or diving from docks is not allowed.
7. Renters agree to use the home and property at their own risk, releasing the property owner of any and all liability for injuries or damage incurred.