My Two Bedroom Apartment is close to Dishoom, Pizza East, Beigel Bake, Boundary Restaurant, Rooms & Rooftop, and Rich Mix. Enjoy the locations and views over Box Park. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travellers, families (with kids), and big groups.
This apartment is located on the first floor of an apartment building just a short walk from Shoreditch High Street Station.
Found right in the heart of Shoreditch, you will enjoy local cafes, design studios, galleries, cute shops and restaurants all at your doorstep.
It can easily fit a large family.
It comfortably sleeps 4 guests, but can sleep up to 8 guests using the sofa beds in the living room.
This is a popular area for locals and tourists so some noise should be expected.
Accès des voyageurs
You have access to the whole apartment - It has two double bedrooms, a bathroom, an en suite bathroom, two double fold out sofa beds and a full kitchen with a fridge, oven, washing machine, plates, cups, utensils, toaster, kettle, TV and Free wifi
* We provide 1 Towel per guest
* Bedding for the sofa beds will be provided upon request or for bookings with 4+ guests.
* A hairdryer, Iron & Ironing Board are provided.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We do not live there, we live 10 minutes away. However we are always in the area.
Check in: You will collect your keys from a local cafe 4 minutes walk
**We consider infants to be guests, so please include them as 'children' when making a booking.**
Q - Is the area safe?
A - Very safe. There are always lots of people around and it has a very 20s-40s vibe about it.
Q - What Time is Check in?
A - 3:00pm - you will collect your key from our coffee shop Bell Boi, 104 Sclater Street, E1 6HR
Q - Will the apartment be ready to check in at 3pm?
A - If you have not provided an approximate arrival time, we cannot guarantee that the apartment will be ready by 3pm. We will have it ready for the time you have specified that you are arriving.
Q - Can I check in early?
A - Unfortunately not. Often there is a guest the night before and we can't kick them out early.
Q - Can I drop my bags there early?
A - No, but you can store your luggage at our coffee shop Bell Boi for £5 per locker, per day.
Q - Do I have to walk up stairs
A - Yes, to the first floor
Q- Can I check in Late.
A- Yes we have a self check in system after 10pm, however we may not be able to assist you after 12am midnight.
Q - What Time is Check Out?
A - 11:00am - you may be charged £50 if you do not drop your keys to Bell Boi by 11am.
Q- Is it completely Private
Q - Do I have the whole studio?
A - Yes
Q - Can I have 8 single beds, I don't wont to share.
A - No, What you see is what you get.
Q - Can I have 8 single duvets, i don't want to share.
A - No, What you see is what you get. We provided only double duvets for the double beds.
Q - Where are you then?
A - We live 10 minutes away
Q- Are you situated near the city
A- Yes, we are situated in ZONE 1 which is the centre of the city. Near Tower of London, St Pauls etc. This is the City Centre officially. However, we are in the East End, NOT the West End as most tourists think (Covent Garden, Soho, Oxford st). It is still zone 1 but you will have to catch a short train or bus ride to the West End.
Q - What is the closest Transport
A - OVERGROUND - Shoreditch High Street Station
UNDERGROUND/TUBE - Liverpool St Station OR Old St Station
BUS #8 a few steps away, takes you into Oxford Circus, (stops passed Liverpool St, Bank, St Pauls, Tottenham Crt Road.)
Q - Is there parking?
A - We don't have a private car spot for you. There are two paid car parks 1 minute away, but these are not usable on weekends due to the market. There are free and paid spots around you just may need to search a little.
Q - Can my friend check in for me?
A - Unless previously agreed by us, a guest must present hardcopy, photo ID of the person who made the booking. If this cannot be shown by the guest, we may not allow you to check in.
Prior to arrival, guests may also be asked to change their profile picture to one that clearly shows their face.
STRICT NO PARTY RULE!
UK Residents PLEASE NOTE.
Our listings are intended for tourist and business travellers only! Whilst we allow our listings to be used by UK residents for the intention of getting ready and sleeping after a night out in London we do not allow parties or any gatherings more than the total amount of guests allowed on the listing. If you are not a genuine tourist or business traveller please do not book with us. Any bookings from UK citizens will be monitored. If you are deemed to be a UK resident that we believe has the intention of breaking our no party rule then you will be required to meet with us to receive your keys between the hours of 3pm and 10 pm. You will be required to provide Photo ID that matches your profile and you will be required to leave a £500 cash deposit. The deposit will be returned only after we have checked the listing.
If at any point during your stay you have broken our no party rule you will be required to leave the property immediately and will not receive any refunds.
2. No more than the 8 people to reside
3. No more than 8 people to be in the apartment at one time
4. No Illicit drug use on the premises
5. People seen to be uncontrollably intoxicated may be asked to leave.
6. All breakages will be noted and may be withdrawn from your deposit.
7. Please do not give out our address to others.
8. Please do not get any mail sent to this address.
9. Please be considerate with our towels, linen and sofa. If you mark these with make-up, food or drinks, please endeavour to remove it when it occurs, as replacing these items drives up the cost of our service.
10. If a guest reduces the number of nights on the reservation; we consider it a cancellation of those dates and our Strict Cancellation Policy will be applied to those dates removed.
11. Unless previously agreed by us, a guest must present hardcopy, photo ID of the person who made the booking. If this cannot be shown by the guest, we may not allow you to check in. Prior to arrival, guests may also be asked to change their profile picture to one that clearly shows their face.
12. The apartment will be cleaned for the approximate arrival time that you tell us. If you do not tell us your arrival time, the apartment may not be clean at 3pm.
13. You may be charged £50 if you do not drop your keys to Bell Boi by 11am.