In the heart of Kuala Lumpur | Located 3 minutes walk from Ampang Park LRT station which is one station away from KLCC LRT station. 10 minutes walk to KLCC/Avenue K shopping malls. There is a free GO KL city bus station in front of Citibank that brings you around in the city center.
You will be expecting to stay with one male and one female host who sleep in the next room. The room comes with one single bed. Upon request, the room can sleep up to two people with additional mattress provided.
Accès des voyageurs
Security: 24 Hours Security Guard Service, Access Card and key access, CCTV surveillance | What we have provided: High Speed Internet (100 Mbps) | Facilities (Located at Level 6): 25m Swimming Pool and Gym
1. We are hosts on AIRBNB that offers an affordable price for a private room in the KL city center and not a hotel room. We make you feel like home so please do not expect a hotel service experience.
2. Check In is after 3pm (please do let us know your check in time in advance so we can prepare for your arrival accordingly).
3. Check Out is 12pm. Late check out (up to 2pm) is possible with fees applied and need to request in advancement for arrangement.
4. Unfortunately, there is no luggage storage facility at this premises.
5. Turn off light, fan, air-conditional and others electrical items when not using.
6. Because you are staying with the hosts, cooking is not permitted.
7. If there are any damages incurred, it will be taken out from your security deposit
8. Loss of keys or access card will incur an RM200 replacement fee.
9. Strictly no smoking inside the house, you may smoke at smoking area outside of the house.
10. I assume no responsibility for the costs of fire alarms set off by illicit smoking or manipulation of smoke detectors wilfully manipulated by Guests. These costs can be deducted from the security deposit.
11. Bringing illegal substances and weapons into the apartment is strictly forbidden and will lead to immediate eviction and possible prosecution by the authorities. Please do remember that Malaysia still enforces the death penalty for drug offences
12. Hope everyone to position your stay like your own house instead as a hotel although cleaning service was done and things are too nice to be taken away or broken
13. Appreciate if you could clear the garbage and any leftover food.
14. Remember to take your belongings before leaving. Leave what belongs to the apartment such as towels and etc.
15. Party is not allowed.
16. If you are driving, you can park your car at visitor carpark (fees applied)
17. Shoes off when you enter the unit.
I love to travel and good food :)