"Melrose Place Uptown"
Includes a light breakfast, coffee, cream & sugar, cappuccino, & assorted teas. A lightly stocked kitchen with essentials; condiments, bottled water, fruit, granola bars, juice & crackers/cheese.
Free Wifi, cable, Internet & Parking out front in front of garage,where you'll park throughout your stay.
In edition, meet up with friends in the lounge and recharge while enjoying a custom-brewed coffee, refill with a frothy beer on tap or relax in my modern apartment. and parks.
The entire place is yours.
So make yourself at home.
Enjoy the snacks, bottled water & the many amenities this resort style apartment offers.
* The Master Bedroom has a 4mo old queen size Sealy Posturepedic bed, has 2 night stands on each side of the bed,alarm clock radio on each side; one is an iphone dock alarm clock. Also has a Dresser Chest with attached mirror, a tall 5 drawer dresser, a 42" Samsung smart TV with cable & surround sound. You may use the drawers for any of your personal items.
* Bedroom 2- BRAND NEW FULL SIZE BED - Just got in no more air mattress. Ha ( however, that is still available for extra guests) Pillows, sheets, quilt etc.. a desk with a Laptop computer & a Printer, available for your use.
*Also available is the air mattress, which is stored in the master bedroom closet, with clean fresh sets of extra linens, blankets & towels.
* Your entitled to any and all the amenities inside the apartment. Stove, microwave, keurig, nutribullet, George Foreman grill, glasses, silverware, pots & pans, sippy cups, toddler spoon, forks, disposable bibs, etc..
* Washer/dryer, with laundry soap & softener sheets provided.
* Hair products- shampoo, conditioner, hair spray
* Basic Hygiene Items- soap, body wash, tooth paste, even body spray for both men and woman ( neutral fresh smelling)
* Hairdryer, Straightener, Curling Iron. Complimentary use while here.
* Barbecue grill on the balcony for your use, Please clean grates with grill brush (hanging underneath the grill) when done using. And, VERY IMPORTANT, Please make sure the propane gas is TURNED OFF after use.
*If needed , All cleaning supplies is under the sink in the kitchen. *Complementary Lightly Stalked Kitchen - A variety of granola bars, assorted fruit and Keurig cups (green tea, flavored lattes, coffee, cappuccino)
Bottled water & orange juice in the fridge. Will also have some seasonings & condiments, snacks and such in the pantry.
* May take advantage of the clubhouse with the fitness center with full-size gym & free weights, as well as elliptical, treadmill, bike etc.
*Enjoy the pool, hot tub & community barbecue grills.
*Also, has a park for any small children.
Accès des voyageurs
Self access. You will have a pin code for keypad on the front door, provided by YOU. The day prior to reservation, you will give me a 4 digit code you would like to use, (to help you remember it) and I'll have it all programmed and ready for your stay. Once your reservation ends, your code will be deactivated.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I can always be reached by Phone, Text Messages, or Email, I will respond as quickly as I am able to. However, with my hectic schedule, I am not always able to respond as quickly as I would like to. So, Gary, my co-host, will be available by phone, text, or if need be, in person.
This complex is extremely clean and is a green community, therefore there are recycling dumpsters as well as the regular dumpsters and dumpster's are located outside the apartment on either side.
*Self check in.
*Door has a pin pad, You will be able to provide me a 4 digit code of your own, ( so u can remember it ) I will message you the day before to get a 4 digit code you'd like to use.
* You may access the swimming area by walking through the front office, which is also access to the clubhouse where the Fitness Center, Cyber Cafe, Coffee/Latte station is, as well as free on tap beer up until 8pm most evenings!
* If your needing the apartment an additional hour or two, due to travel times ️( flight times, cancelations, delays, etc..) please let me know ahead of time, if possible. I understand things come up, just communicate that with me, & they're will be NO CHARGE & I will try and accommodate that for you.
*No smoking PERIOD.
*This is a green community and a smoke free community!
*You can have pool/ birthday parties etc... as long as its low key and your respectful of others around you.
*No Cats!!! As I am highly allergic!
*Potty trained, well behaved dogs may be considered, as I'm a dog lover. Must have dog on leash outside the condo. Must also clean up after dog.
My name is Angela, I'm 32yrs old and love Colorado! I love exploring various mountain towns; Aspen, Vail, Ouray, Breckenridge, Estes Park, Loveland, Evergreen etc... I live a healthy lifestyle & enjoy the outdoors.
I moved to the Broomfield/Boulder area about a year ago and absolutely love it!
I work for the department of higher education and I received a huge promotion, so I will be traveling a lot to oversee California/Arizona campus'.
I wanted to share my fully furnished beautiful home with others to enjoy as much as I do.