Seasound, 5 Brogaig is a cosy, newly renovated relaxing self catering property. Located in the lovely scenic village of Staffin on the Trotternish Peninsula with elevated breathtaking panoramic sea and mountain views across Staffin bay to Gairloch, the Old Man of Storr and the Quiraing.
Seasound has a warm homely feel with a double sided stove, perfect for cosy evenings by the fire.
Accès des voyageurs
All guests can feel at home as the house is very private with offroad parking and fenced garden area.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We live locally and are on hand if any problems arise or if you have any questions we would be more than happy to help.
First provision of logs and coal etc is provided. If more is required it can be purchased from the local shops.
- We would appreciate it if the house is left as you find it
- Any breakages/damage to be reported to us and replaced or paid for
- We will check over the condition of the house before your departure
- All bins must be emptied before departure into the green/black refuse bin outside
- Nothing to be removed from the property
- No candles
- Parents should be aware as there is no fire guard for the double sided stove that young children should be supervised at all times
Hello we are Dawn & Ali MacDonald. We are both born and bred islanders from the north end peninsula, famous for the majestic Quiraing and Trotternish ridge which overlooks Seasound. We love working and living in this beautiful area and look forward to welcoming you to our newly renovated croft house, Seasound.