GORGEOUS MOUNTAIN VIEW 1 BEDROOM CONDO. Located on the second floor of Grizzly Lodge in The Lodges at Canmore. The Lodges at Canmore offer the ultimate accommodations encapsulated by breathtaking scenery and unparalleled outdoor adventure. 24 Hours Front Desk available!
This Luxury and cozy condo will suit all your needs from couples who want to enjoy some time away from the busy life, to families who wish to spend time together and enjoy the majestic Rocky Mountains. One of the best aspects of this condo is you will be amazed at the mountain view from this immaculate unit sitting in front of your own fireplace or on the full sized balcony. Enjoy your mountain morning with coffee, soaking in ray & fresh air while taking in the sweeping mountains view from the balcony!
The features you will enjoy while your staying:
1 Generous master bedroom and 1 full bathroom equipped with towels, Shampoo, Conditioner, Shower Gel, Lotion and Soap.
1 Queen bed in bedroom, and one Queen size pullout sofa bed in living room.
Fully equipped kitchen features stainless appliances and granite counter tops.
Private in suite laundry (complimentary laundry detergent are available)
Gas burning fireplace in living room.
Free Wi-Fi, Cable TV, Stereo, Blu-ray DVD player with built-in WiFi access Netflix, YouTub and more streaming. DVDs & books available in lodge library.
Private balcony with fully equipped BBQ grill.
Fitness centre, three hot tubs and outdoor heated swimming pool, open a year round.
Underground secure, heated parking, easy access to the suite
Downtown Canmore is within 15 minutes walking distance or a few minutes drive, where you can stroll through town and browse the shops, enjoy a nice meal, or spoil yourself with a day at the spa. If you are looking to be active during your stay, you can enjoy one of the nearby golf courses, or during ski season check out one of 4 ski resorts in the surrounding areas. There are hiking trails and bike trails, and even a nearby park to take the little ones. A National Park Pass is available during your staying with us.
Damage Deposit of $280.00 will be automatically reimbursed 7 days after check-out, once no damage to the unit has been reported.
1. Smoking in the property is NOT allowed.
2. Ski and Snow Board are NOT allowed inside the unit or hallway; Wax are prohibited inside the building; you could be charged up to $500 if you do so.
3. People other than those in the Guest party set fourth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to above.
4. Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; Code-enforced neighborhood quiet hours are from 10:00p.m. – 7:00a.m. You could be charged $(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) bylaw.
5. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
6. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
7. Only use appliances for their intended uses
8. Pets are permitted with maximum of 2 pets. The regulation details, please refer Owner’s Policy & Guide Book.
• In Parkades, one space per unit only. No trailers, boats, ATV’s, dirt bikes, trail bikes, or other such motorized vehicles are permitted in Parkades or common property.
• Second vehicles park on the street outside the complex.
• Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
10. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
Before you checking out, our cleaner REQUIRING:
• All the bath towels need to start washing/drying process.
• All used dishes loaded into dish washer and start washing process.
Failed to do so, the extra cost will be passed on you. You don't need worry about the bed and other linens.
11. Garbage: Any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage or recycling receptacle, located at ground level of the house.
12. Hot Tub & Pool:
The pool & Hot Tubs are open from 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. The use of alcohol and or glass containers is strictly prohibited. Please respect the following rules:
• No lifeguard on duty. Use at own risk. Do not swim alone.
• All children must be under adult supervision all the time.
• Management is not responsible for injury or lost or stolen items. • Registered guests or owners and guests only.
• Each bather must take a cleansing shower prior to entering pools
• No food, beverages or glass containers are allowed on pool deck or in other barefoot areas.
• Be cautious of slippery conditions. Owner and The Lodges accepts no responsibility for slip and falls. Please notify the Front Desk attendant of slippery conditions.
• All pool & Hot tub areas are designated non-smoking.
• Remember when not using the hot tub, leave cover on so hot tub will stay warm.
13. Fireplace: The fireplace is a non-vented gas fired firebox. Please do not throw any paper or other combustible materials in the fireplace.
14. Water and Sewer: The property is using city water and sewer system. The system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to ____$500____.
If there is a Storm or Flooding, no refunds will be given unless:
o The provincial or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a " Storm Warning area" and/or
o A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Storm/Flooding Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
o The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Storm/Flooding Warning," area, we will refund:
• Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
• Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
• Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.