Welcome! We are a family of three (Doug, Penny, & Cooper) with a small low allergenic dog. In the past we have hosted people from around the world and have even taken in the occasional stranded traveler.
We are pretty laid back. Our large bedroom in the basement gets used very little, so we thought we would offer it up for travelers.
There are some rooms that don't even have decorations on the walls yet. Our house was moved into in early January of 2016. We are in the zone of totality.
We are 15 minutes from Casper, Wy. I've heard that it is going to be crazy during the eclipse. The only hotel rooms left are renting for over $650 a night. Glenrock is a quiet small town that is 15 minutes from Casper and should be a much calmer place for watching the eclipse.
Accès des voyageurs
Glenrock has a grocery store and other small shops.
The common areas can be shared depending on your comfort level. We have an awesome back deck for eclipse viewing. We live on a hill just outside Glenrock with no neighbors directly behind the house.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We will respect your privacy, but we are more than happy to help with your stay.
If you are flying in, I have a 17 year old that may be able to provide some transportation. Please ask in advance.
- No smoking.
- Quite hours, 10 AM - 6AM, weekdays.
- Responsible alcohol consumption is fine.
- If you break it, you buy it. :-)
- Street or driveway parking only. There may be room for one small car in the garage.
- Please call if you need special accomodations, we understand special circumstances.
- Don't be shy, if you need something, we will accommodate as we are able.
- Please pick up and clean up after yourself. We don't offer maid service, lol.
Aucun commentaire (pour l'instant)
Ce logement n'a reçu aucun commentaire. Si vous y séjournez, votre commentaire apparaîtra ici.