À propos de ce logement
My three bedroom apartment is close to Dishoom, Pizza East, Beigel Bake, Boundary Restaurant, Rooms & Rooftop, and Rich Mix.
My third floor apartment is open and light.
My place is good for couples, large groups, business travellers and large families.
Brick Lane is a lively area, street noise and traffic should be expected.
This apartment is located on the third floor of an apartment building on Brick Lane and a 5 minute walk from Shoreditch High Street Station.
Found right in the heart of Shoreditch, you will enjoy local cafes, design studios, galleries, cute shops and restaurants all at your doorstep.
It comfortably sleeps 6 guests, but can sleep up to 10 guests using the sofa beds in the living room.
It is located on busy Brick Lane so noise should be expected.
Accès des voyageurs
You have access to the whole apartment - It has three double bedrooms, a bathroom, an en suite bathroom, two double fold out sofa beds and a full kitchen with a fridge, oven, plates, cups, utensils, toaster, kettle, TV and Free wifi
There is also a lift in the building.
* We provide 1 Towel per guest
* Bedding for the sofa beds will be provided upon request or for bookings with 6+ guests.
* A hairdryer, Iron & Ironing Board are provided.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We do not live there, we live 10 minutes away and are always in the area.
Check In: You will collect your keys from a local cafe (10 seconds walk from the apartment)
We consider infants to be guests, so please include them as 'children' when making a booking.
*** FAQ's ***
Q - Is the area safe?
A - Yes, There are always lots of people around and it has a very 20s-40s vibe about it.
Q - What Time is Check in?
A - 3:00pm - you will collect your key from Bell Boi coffee shop, 104 Sclater Street, E1 6HR
Q - Will the apartment be ready to check in at 3pm?
A - If you have not provided an approximate arrival time, we cannot guarantee that the apartment will be ready by 3pm. We will have it ready for the time you have specified that you are arriving.
Q - Can I check in early?
A - Unfortunately not. Often there is a guest the night before and we can't kick them out early.
Q - Can I drop my bags there early?
A - No, but you can store your luggage at Bell Boi for £5 per locker, per day.
Q - Do I have to walk up stairs
A - No, there is a lift.
Q- Can I check in Late.
A- Yes we have a self check in system after 10pm, however we may not be able to assist you after 12am midnight.
Q - What Time is Check Out?
A - 11:00am - you may be charged £50 if you do not drop your keys to Bell Boi by 11am.
Q- Is it completely Private
Q - Do I have the whole apartment?
A - Yes
Q - Can I have 10 single beds, i don't wont to share.
A - No
Q - Can I have 10 single duvets, i don't want to share.
A - No, we provide only double duvets for the double beds.
Q - Where are you?
A - We live 10 minutes away
Q - Can my friend check in for me?
A - Unless previously agreed by us, a guest must present hardcopy, photo ID of the person who made the booking. If this cannot be shown by the guest, we may not allow you to check in.
Prior to arrival, guests may also be asked to change their profile picture to one that clearly shows their face.
*I will not be accepting check ins on Christmas Day. If you wish to stay on Christmas Day you must book the previous day as well. You will use my after hours pick up if you want to arrive on Christmas Day *
1. We have a strict NO PARTY rule, if you have booked for a hen's, stag or birthday, you need to do all the celebrating outside the apartment. We will know if you are having a party and you will be instantly asked to leave. We will retain all the deposit if you have not been truthful about the purpose of your stay.
2. No more than the 10 people to reside
3. No more than 10 people to be in the apartment at one time
4. No Illicit drug use on the premises
5. People seen to be uncontrollably intoxicated may be asked to leave.
6. All breakages will be noted and may be withdrawn from your deposit.
7. Please do not give out our address to others.
8. Please do not get any mail sent to this address.
9. Please be considerate with our towels, linen and sofa. If you mark these with make-up, food or drinks, please endeavour to remove it when it occurs, as replacing these items drives up the cost of our service.
10. If a guest reduces the number of nights on the reservation; we consider it a cancellation of those dates and our Strict Cancellation Policy will be applied to those dates removed.
11. Unless previously agreed by us, a guest must present hardcopy, photo ID of the person who made the booking. If this cannot be shown by the guest, we may not allow you to check in. Prior to arrival, guests may also be asked to change their profile picture to one that clearly shows their face.
12. The apartment will be cleaned for the approximate arrival time that you tell us. If you do not tell us your arrival time, the apartment may not be clean at 3pm.
13. You may be charged £50 if you do not drop your keys to Bell Boi by 11am.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.