Our bright and simple Chalet is positioned with just a 5 minute stroll to the start of Gower Cliff Path and 20 minutes to the village of Mumbles, Gateway to the Gower.
Our location just above Limeslade Beach, will suit walkers, cyclists and lovers of all types of Watersports.
- Electricity included
- Laundered Bed linen on arrival includes Mattress and Pillow protectors, Pillow cases, Bottom sheets and Duvet covers.
- Mid stay bed linen exchange upon request for 10 day stays or more.
- Beds made up with Tog 7 rated duvets, Tog 10's are in underbed storage.
- Travel Cot and High Chair are available free, upon request, but bring your own cot bedding.
- Only One Pet allowed, Dogs not to be left alone in the Chalet, or unsupervised outside.
- Cleaning surcharge for Pet - £10
- Weekly discount is for 7 nights or more.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 24 heures avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 24 heures précédant le voyage, la première nuit n'est pas remboursable.
When Paul is not out sailing around the Gower with his better half, he can be found in Mumbles Yacht Club either working as a volunteer Dinghy/Windsurf Instructor or enjoying the vista from the roof terrace with a pint of Doombar in hand.