PRIME LOCATION – GREAT WATERFRONT STUDIO – USEFUL PERKS
Located in the heart of Brickell, Miami’s safe and walkable urban core. Metro/Trolley access, Bayfront View, and comfortably close to shops, restaurants, and a bustling nightlife centre.
- Two Olympic Swimming Pools
- Outdoor Spa
- Three Jacuzzis
+ In the building:
- Convenience Store
- Lobby Cafe/Bakery
- Restaurants: Brazilian Steakhouse (Brasileiro), Sush(URL HIDDEN) Chinese (Bento)
- Beauty Salon
- Poolside Bar: Blue Parrot Grill
- Language School (Open Hearts Language Academy)
+ On our block:
- Services: Various ATMs and Banks
- Food: Sushi (Sushi Siam), Deli, Seafood/Steak (Truluck),
- ATM: Bank of America, BB&T, TD Bank, Total Bank,
Banco do Brasil, Banco de la Nacion Argentina, and many
more: Foreign and Local as well.
+ Within a (short) walk:
- Upscale Grocery: Open 7a-11p (Publix)
- Shopping & Entertainment: Brickell Village
- Food Highlights: Italian (Perricones), Argentine
(Novecento), BBQ (Brother Jimmy’s), Live Music (Tobacco
Road), Fast Casual (ChickenKitchen)
- Parks: Brickel Park, Brickell Village, Simpson Park,
- Metrorail, Metromover Stations
- Free Trolleys to Downtown Miami, Bayside Shops, Miami
Arena (Basketball), Design District, Midtown Miami, R.
Clemente Park, Margaret Pace Park, Omni Mall, Arsht
Center, Museum Park, Freedom Tower, Bayfront Park,
Flagler Street, Knight Center, Miami Circle, Wainwright
Park, Vizcaya Museum, Mercy Hospital, Coral Gables.
+ Quick taxi ride or bus to South Beach, Coconut Grove,
Marlin’s Park (Baseball), Little Havana
GREAT APARTMENT: The apartment is a beautiful furnished studio with amazing views of Biscayne Bay: Highlights include:
+ Basic Utilities included in the monthly rent
+ Great eastern views overlooking Brickell Key and Biscayne
+ Two Queen Beds
+ Cafe-style dining table
+ California closets & Dresser
+ Desk/Work Station
+ Fully-partitioned kitchen area
+ Complete bathroom
USEFUL PERKS: Plenty to make your stay an enjoyable one.
+ Comfortable: Modern A/C throughout, as well as a solid sea breeze.
+ Easy airport access: Taxi’s to/from the airport are plentiful and should cost around $25. Miami’s Metrorail also runs from the airport to Brickell. Check the Miami-Dade County Miami-Dade Transit for details.
+ Safe: The building staffs 24-hours Security Guards and the neighborhood is one of Miami’s safest.
FRIENDLY HOST: We encourage you to check out reviews of our other properties. We strive to be attentive and aspire to create a positive experience.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. I'll be glad to answer them at ANY TIME. Wherever you choose to book, we hope you have a safe and wonderful stay :)
p.s. Minimum 6 Months Lease. Availability inquiry required before booking.