Soldiers Beach House is in a fabulous location in Norah Head. Boasting amazing ocean views with glimpses of the light house which light up the living area and kitchen at night. This contemporary, architecturally designed house, is just the place spend a summers day at the beach or whale watch from the warmth of the home in winter. All within walking distance to Shore Thyme Restaurant, No.7 Restaurant and Cocktail Bar, cafes and the local beaches and parks.
Sophisticated contemporary beach home. Once you walk through the front door, you have 2 bedrooms downstairs. Walk through to the rumpus room with wet bar overlooking the in-ground swimming pool. Bathroom and laundry equipped with washing machine, dryer and iron. Walk up stairs (17 to be exact) to an open plan lounge, kitchen and 10 seating dinner table. Open fire for those chilly nights or why not open the doors to the balcony to let the breeze enter on that summers night whilst you BBQ on the balcony overlooking the ocean. Gourmet kitchen also available it you would like to eat in. We have 3 bedrooms on this level, the main bathroom, all bedrooms have built in wardrobes and the main bedroom with ensuite. You will love this home as much as I do. Come and experience it and the location.
Accès des voyageurs
The house is yours. You will have access to 2 car spaces in the driveway. The garage is not included in the home stay.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I'm always just a phone call or message away for be of assistance.
TERMS and CONDITIONS of HOLIDAY LETTING
1. There are to be no parties, no bucks/hens weekends nor any other types of functions held at this property.
2. Each guest is expected to behave in a manner which is conducive to the safety, comfort and convenience of other guests within the property and surrounding properties.
3. Disturbance of neighbors’ – our immediate neighbors’ have office contact details, and excessive noise is prohibited and will result in termination of rental and loss of bond. Our neighbors’ are reasonable people who have the right to a peaceful night’s sleep at all times. They will call me direct if they are disturbed by nuisance noise or offensive behaviour.
4. A breach of house rules includes: any extra people on the premises at any time; noisy, offensive and/or unruly behaviour; damage to or destruction of property; improper or unseemly conduct; any act or omission which, in the opinion of the Owner, adversely affects or brings discredit upon the Owner or other guests.
5. The property is let for only the number of persons specified and agreed in email correspondence. These particular individuals are referred to as guests. There must not be any additional person on the property at any time. Failure to declare visitors may result in additional person for each night of your stay and may cause forfeiture of your bond.
6. It is a requirement that you leave the property in a clean condition, similar to that in which it was found. Your rental includes a general clean. Excess charges of $300 for additional cleaning will apply if you leave a mess. You are responsible for the cost of stain removal for walls, carpets and upholstery, such as beer, wine, food, muddy feet, extreme sand or excess cleaning required for the kitchen.
ALL kitchen items must be put back where they belong, please make sure the dishwasher is unloaded and no dirty dishes left behind on your departure day. Please also make sure that ALL items you have washed up or taken out of the dishwasher are put away CLEAN or a surcharge of $200- will be incurred.
Please DO NOT rearrange kitchen items.
ALL rubbish needs to be taken outside. Excess rubbish that does not fit in the bin must be removed.
The Pool and Outside entertainment area need to be left clean with all rubbish removed and the BBQ cleaned. An extra charge will be incurred if extra cleaning required.
Damage, Breakages, Theft and Loss are the tenants’ responsibility during their stay and if noted on inspection by our cleaners will be charged against your bond.
7. This is a NON SMOKING residence. Smoking is not permitted indoors. Do not smoke inside any area of the residence. A surcharge of $350.00 for smoke removal will be charged if smoke is detected. If you wish to smoke please do so outside in the designated area. Please be a courteous smoker if you must smoke outside only and ensure the wind does not blow it inside. DO NOT leave cigarette butts, dirty ashtrays or put butts in the gardens or planters or within the residence under any circumstances. A surcharge of $150.00 will be incurred.
8. Pets are not allowed on the premises unless the property management/owners have agreed expressly.
9. The owners do not accept or take any responsibility for your guests’ personal property. Please ensure you have taken out appropriate insurance coverage as required.
Items left behind by guests can be sent to the primary guest's address provided on this guest registration form. A handling fee of $50 plus costs for shipping will be deposited from the credit card provided on this guest registration form.
Please close and lock ALL windows and doors on your departure day or when you are absent from the property to maintain security and prevent rain and water damage.
10. When any guest enters the property they shall be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these conditions.
11. The primary guest acknowledges having read and understood these terms and conditions and acknowledges receipt of a copy of the terms and conditions and by execution of the Guest Registration form agrees to be bound by them and be responsible for compliance with the terms and conditions by other occupants of premises.
12. Check out time is strictly enforced. Late check outs may be negotiated n advance where applicable. Breaches of this condition will result in an automatic cost of $60 per hour or part there of being charged to the registered primary guest credit card.
13. Any loss of keys or remote controls have to be reported to the management as soon as possible. A surcharge of $300.00 will be incurred
THINGS TO CONSIDER
Please Note; Soldiers Beach House and Pool is set among private homes. This is a place for a quiet holiday and BBQ's with family and friends. To respect the environment there is an expectation that there are no parties and no pets in this home. Please be aware that you will be in a residential area. It is only fair that local residents are not disturbed by your guests.
The property, including the pool, is regularly maintained outside of the times at which it is booked. However, in the event of an emergency fault to the pool, spa, electrical supply, plumbing matters or other facility, trade persons may need access to the property. This will be avoided unless absolutely necessary and time spent by such persons on the premises kept to a minimum. The owners cannot be held responsible for critical repair work and will not offer compensation for such emergency responses - particularly if requested by tenants in response to a problem they report.
NO HENS / BUCKS WEEKENDS
Aucun commentaire (pour l'instant)
Ce logement n'a reçu aucun commentaire. Si vous y séjournez, votre commentaire apparaîtra ici.