Reconnect with the people you love on a pocket-friendly budget by booking our Master's Bedroom, perfect for 4 persons. Play board games in the living room, catch up on some reading from our mini library or take a breather by lazing around the outside area.
Note: Available only from MONDAY to THURSDAY. Weekends are reserved for the entire house UNLESS if there are no bookings. Please refer to the calendar :)
• The Master Bedroom has its very own walk-in closet and T&B. Our shower heater provides hot water. It has a Queen-Size Bed and a Sofa Bed to accommodate extra guests. The Master Bedroom welcomes ample light in every corner of the room. It is spacious and a relaxing place to come home to after a day of activities.
• The Kitchen is equipped with the basics (gas stove, refrigerator, oven toaster, rice cooker and water dispenser), cooking & eating utensils. Feel free to bring your own food to cook at no extra cost.
Note: We don't provide breakfast.
• Our simple TV set has cable TV provided by ABS CBN TV Plus. Nothing fancy because who wants to sit and watch tv all day when you can go to Tagaytay’s hottest attractions!
• Playing cards, board games, songka, and badminton rackets are available for recreational use. If you forgot your book at home, you may borrow a book or two at the mini library. Kindly return all items when not in use. Thanks :)
The perks? We are located near Lourdes Church, Bag of Beans, Ayala Malls Serin, Tagaytay Medical Center, Fora Mall (soon to open), Olivarez Plaza, and PHILJA Training Center. Did I mention that it's commute-friendly too? :)
Accès des voyageurs
• Guests have access to all the appliances in the kitchen, but please handle them with great care. Otherwise, your security deposit could pay for what you break. Also, please clean up after using the kitchen and dining areas. Feeling lazy? Cleaning fee can be charged at PHP500 :)
• Within a few steps, you can take a leisurely stroll at the Children's Playground and Senior Citizen's Park.
• The Attic and other rooms are strictly OFF LIMITS to the guests.
• The house is regularly treated with insecticide so you might encounter dead insects in the corners. Don't mistake this with uncleanliness because the house is frequently cleaned in between visits and on a daily basis :)
• FREE 3-n-1 coffee (limited) and drinking water (hot and cold)
• We'll be providing shampoo, bath soap, liquid hand soap, dishwashing soap, bed linens, blankets and toilet paper at no additional cost.
• Please bring your own towel/s. Otherwise, you can rent one for P30/piece. Please notify me or the caretaker in advance if you'll be renting towels from us so that they can be prepared prior to your arrival.
• We only provide thin blankets. You may bring your own thick blankets or comforters.
• Please keep in mind that the room DOES NOT have an airconditioner. You may open the windows to welcome the cool and breezy Tagaytay air.
• Please keep an eye on young children as there are parts of the house that are not child-friendly (like the stairs or the 2nd floor that has an open area overlooking the living area). We won't be liable for any accidents that may occur during your stay.
• Check out is strictly at 11AM especially when there are incoming guests the following day.
• Late check out incurs penalty P500/hour.
• For those who are wondering if we have Wi-Fi, we don't have one. We encourage to unplug from the digital world and enjoy bonding with loved ones :) Wi-Fi can be accessed at Ayala Malls Serin or you may bring your pocket Wi-Fi device if needed.
• If you’re into loud drinking sessions or walwal moments, this is not the right house for you. We hate receiving complaints from our neighbors who are trying to catch up on their beauty rest. We hope you understand :)
• We have an out-house caretaker (lives within the subdivision) that you can get in touch with in case of an emergency. He'll be there to welcome your group and during checkout.
MNL-KSA-CGK-MNL • Ambivert • Gamer mom • Beach bum • Hungry insomniac