Our home is situated in a quiet neighborhood with on street parking. The house is colorful, clean and clutter free. Plenty of books to read, an enclosed back porch to relax on and an inviting fire pit to chill by. The kitchen is fully stocked with all must have cooking items, top of the line Ninja Coffee maker and a Ninja blender for smoothies. Washer and dryer is available if you need it. I have created a very zen like atmosphere because of every day stressors and I hope you're ready to relax.
NAS Pensacola is 7.3 miles
Blue Angel Recreation Park is 7.8 miles
Perdido Beach is 18.2 miles
Pensacola Beach is 15.9 miles
Owa Amusement Park is 24.1 miles
Cordova Mall is 10.8 miles
Accès des voyageurs
We have laundry in the house and just about anything else you need.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We are always available when you have questions or if you want to chat. If you want to be left alone, that is cool too. We like to interact :)
Just know that whatever we can do to make your stay more comfortable just let us know.
**Please make sure you read the listing in its entirety**
- We expect you will respect our home.
- Picking up after yourself in common areas is important.
- We are FIRM with quiet time after 11PM on weeknights, as we both work early in the morning.
- Use of washer and dryer is free the first wash/dry.
- For the comfort of our own pets, we do not allow any other animals in the house.
- Please always lock the front door when you leave.
- If anything breaks, spills, stains, etc. please let Andrew, Mike or I know ASAP.
- We'll expect you to work with us to find a mutually acceptable check-in time and commit to arriving at the agreed upon time.
- We'll do our best to anticipate what you may need by way of extra towels, blankets or such. Shampoo, conditioner, and soap are available while you are staying with us along with some other spiffs and we expect you to leave behind what you don't use during your stay. If you don't see what you need, please ask.
-If you are hot or cold, please ask us to adjust the air, rather than adjusting it yourself. There is an adjustable fan and also an extra fan in the closet.
-Feel free to put a few things in the fridge -leftovers, beer, snacks- whatever. Coffee creamer and cold filtered water are for your enjoyment, but if you didn’t buy it, please don’t eat it.
- Unreturned and/or lost house keys will be charged a $10 replacement fee.
- Any significant damage will result in the loss of security deposit.
- You can always ask me anything, Andrew and Mike as well, if you don’t know how something works or even need directions, call, text or ask.
- Since this is a shared house with multiple occupants, we like to ensure everyone has their own space. We kindly ask guests to refrain from entering the back two rooms or bothering any of the tools in the garage. We will ensure that your space is likewise respected; in exception to cleaning and making sure you’re still stocked up.
- To keep costs down, we ask that you switch off any lights that are not in use after leaving the room/house. Mother Nature will thank you as well.
- Absolutely NO unregistered guests without prior approval. No drugs of any kind - alcohol is OK. No smoking in the house. You can smoke outside, please be courteous and clean up your butts/ash, and toss them into outside garbage can. No eating meals in the bedroom - snacks/munchies are OK.
My name is Rheana and my husband is Andrew. We have a great need to travel and live life to the fullest and experience as many new things as possible. We are both in our late 20s, college graduates and work for the State of Florida. Hobbies: I am a seamstress, I love reading, yoga and studying up on Holistic living. Andrew makes custom knives, dabbles in leather work, and also is the handiest of man alive. He can build a fence from scratch and also taken an engine apart and then put it back together. We hike, bike and love the beach.
We both love cooking and trying new foods.
I can see us being good guests, I like to leave any space I occupy clean and organized. We are respectful, because we know how it feels to have a room trashed.