This home is close to the college & the hospital plus nightlife, downtown & walking trails. You’ll love this location because of the sunlight, the ambiance, the older neighborhood and the fact that several coffee shops are just a few blocks away and numerous restaurants just up the hill. . Typically rented to traveling professionals on 3 month stays everything you need is in the home. Plesase note: This small home. is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers + is pet friendly.
Gateway to Crater Lake National Park & Lava Beds National Monument - Come experience this home & explore our beautiful area anytime!
- Internet is live & Smart TV is being programmed now. Bring your Netflix, VUDU and HULU account info. WIFI is coming. Cable can be provided on longer term stays.
- 2nd Phase of Smarthome Install also coming
* Lovely Almost a Tiny Home - Built in the 1920s.
* Surrounded by 4 other Airbnb homes
* Incredibly rare property.
Head down to the Saturday Farmer's Market and bring back a gourmet meal to cook in our fully equipped kitchen.
Or check out to our local Brewery which is less than a mile away and listen to great musicians and drink fabulous beer! Try the Vanilla Porter on Nitro - my personal favorite.
Great coffee house is also just a few blocks away! And the Waffle Hut is a local favorite. The breakfast burrito is my go to lunch but there are a ton of waffles to try out.
Keypad installed at front door to control Lutron's RadioRA 2 system plus occupancy sensor for kitchen nightlight
* Huge Entertainment Center just installed
* HDMI cable so you can hook up your laptop & HDMI to Micro USB so you can hookup your smartphone
* Newer Sofa with Chaise just installed
Guest told me that you can put the armless chair up on one end and turn it in to an almost double bed. Like Tetris.
* Computer or Storage Armoire
* Fabulous Kitchen remodel recently completed
* Newer Oak Kitchen Cabinets installed with lots of storage space
* Plus a $1100 Kraus Designer stainless steel farmsink with High End Danze faucet
* Complete with High End Granite Countertops.
* open area under the kitchen sink designed for pet feeding station
* Self-Cleaning Range
* Quaint Bath has a claw foot tub
* Jetted Tub installation is planned
* Queen Bed with Dresser and nightstand.
* Super Comfy Queen Pillow Top Mattress with Bloomingdale bedding - @1K
* Plus portable AC unit
Washer and Dryer are available for your use!
Off Street Parking
Everything on this property has been updated except for the exterior paint - New roofs, windows, heating, water heaters, light system, circuit breaker panels. So please do not pay too much mind to the paint. That is scheduled for next spring.
Tons of character and truly an almost tiny house experience! Outdoor dining planned, plus pet kennels and major landscape improvements planned if Airbnb generates the same income as this home did unfurnished. Previous tenants were doing too much damage so trying a different way.
Gateway to Crater Lake National Park & Lava Beds - Come stay with us anytime! We have other fully furnished Smarthomes available not listed on Airbnb- check us out at T-CRealty forward slash Rentals dash Furnished dot htm (Note - make sure to keep the dash in T-CRealty).
Typically our homes are rented to traveling professionals on 3 month stays - so everything you need is in the home including the iron & ironing board and even down to a hair dryer. We are now allowing nightly & weekly stays via Airbnb but will always welcome longer occupancies.
The rental rate decreases with the longer you stay. Save @47-55% on monthly rentals PLUS 18-21% on weekly rentals. Discount varies on each type of home. ****And we will waive the 2nd person fee on weekly and monthly rentals****
We also offer $175 off the Airbnb advertised rate on 3 month or longer rentals if you rent thru our company directly - do an internet search for Smarthomes in Klamath Falls for more information.
Refundable Security Deposit is required but only charged if there are damages, excessive cleaning &/ or items missing. Unfortunately - Airbnb does not allow a different security deposit for nightly stays versus monthly stays (which it should).
We ask that you return the home clean and in the same condition received it when you moved in.
Accès des voyageurs
Full access to the whole home. Plenty of space to relax in or take a walk in almost any direction for parks to play with kids/pets. Please be sure to pick up after your pet though. Includes access to the washer/dryer and we ask that you please leave the home as clean as you received the home, please clean the bedding & linens plus housewares you used before vacating the home. Thank you!
Échanges avec les voyageurs
You have full access to the home. This is not shared. However, I am only a few blocks away if you need anything. We offer Dark Roast coffee and two types of Tea (usually Earl Grey & a Mint Tea), plus sugar w/honey and individual creamer containers. There are also the basics - Sea Salt & Pepper grinders, Oil spray for cooking and Dishsoap + Lysol for clean ups. Iron, Ironing Board + Hair Dryer if you need them. Plus there are several fabulous cafes a few blocks away! Leap of Taste has Internet and so does the Daily Bagel!
This home sits behind the house in front at 2225 which is directly across from Iowa Street. Turn down the driveway and park in the 2nd slot to the right. If you have a long truck bed - you will want to turn on Hawthorne and come in the back way as it is much easier to park that way.
Please note - This is a small house. While it is not small enough to be considered a tiny home - it will be too tight for 3 adults. Two adults and a child would be fine.
The couch has a chaise built in and would sleep a smaller child rather well. Just let me know if you plan to do this so I can get twin bedding there for you.
I also have a crib/toddler bed available if you need that instead. It will be tight but it should fit in front of the washer/dryer which is close to the main bedroom.
If you are wondering what a tiny home would be like - this is a great trial experience! It is a super cute Smarthome (which means you control the lights via Keypads and remote controls) and it is complete with an updated kitchen, stainless steel farmsink, granite countertops, dishwasher, microhood, self-cleaning oven and a washer & dryer. Everything one needs!
- WIFI is live PLUS Smart TV is being programmed now. Bring your Netflix and HULU account info. WIFI is coming. Cable can be provided on longer term stays.
- Additional Guests are $20 per night. That covers additional food for breakfast, coffee, tea, plus the additional towels, pillow and linens. All of this is very expensive so please book for the total amount of guests that will be staying with you.
- If you need more beds - please give us 72 hour notice. We have cribs, toddler beds, twin, double, queen & even King beds usually in stock.
- If you are planning something special - (ie: Anniversary, Birthday, etc. ) - Let me know if you need something in advance and I will try and accommodate/help you. Life is all about the experiences we have and we try very hard to make our homes an experience for you!
- Gourmet 10 minute Dinners from Gobble or even Smoothies from Daily Harvest - as long as I have advance notice - I can do just about anything!
- We DO NOT charge a cleaning fee. So please, please, please help me keep my home clean. I have been pulling 17 hours on weekends as I can not find helpers willing to work weekends. I have several irobots that help - Roomba and Braava but I still need help with keeping the bath & kitchens clean & pulling off the sheets and getting the towels ready for the wash.
- In return for not charging a cleaning fee - We ask that you to please clean housewares & linens when vacating as we have new occupants coming in after you. Other homes here are charging $150 or more just for cleaning.
- Please put the dishes in the dishwasher and start the cycle for me. We have dishwashing pods for you. These are not locked and are under the sink. If you have children - I recommend moving these as they say they look like candy.
-We have plastic utensil sets and paper plates if you don't want to wash anything. Not environmental friendly but we do understand wanting to relax on your vacations!
- Please do not put nonstick cooking pots or pans in the dishwasher. They must be hand washed.
- Please strip the linens and leave them by the bathroom for me.
- If you make a mess - Please clean it up before you leave. We bill for excessive cleaning & damage at $35 per hour.
- If you truly do not have time to clean or have an emergency or illness - please let me know and leave a check inside for $75 to cover cleaning. Please make payable to Town & Country Realty.
- Please No smoking or Vaping allowed inside. Outside smoking needs to be 15 feet from an any open window or door (including your neighbors windows as they may also be our guests).
- We consider smoking in the unit to be damage and will bill to clean & possibly repaint the inside of them &/or buy new slipcovers for the furniture if you smoke inside and the odor can not be removed. I am so sensitive to cigarette smoke that I will have to hire out the cleaning if it is present.
- Security Deposits are listed on all our properties. Airbnb will only charge funds if we submit a damage claim. No damage no charge. Already lost one Smart TV and a King Linens this year so please make sure to lock all windows and doors before you vacate.
- Amenities are subject to change if the previous guest(s) damaged them.
- Couch colors are subject to change if the previous guest(s) stained the cover.
- Bedding in the photos is subject to change as it may be easier for me to bring a whole clean set than try and wash everything in one afternoon. Takes a few hours to wash linens and towels.
- Please No High Heels on Hardwood Floors. Please bring slippers for use inside.
- Please Use Snow Shovel in Winter and keep areas of use free and clear of ice and snow.
- No drugs tolerated and our properties are all smoke free but alcohol is fine. Please avoid red wine in the living & bedrooms. It stains and you will be billed to replace anything stained.
- Please keep the heat below 70 degrees as over 70 and under 55 - grows mold in our area. It gets cold here in the winter (negative 15 degrees for a week or so in winter) - Bring warm clothes with you! Our area is High Desert and we have extreme weather in the Mountains. Weather can change at anytime and we can have freezing temps in June. Always pack warm clothes and extra water with you when hiking. And always check the weather before booking - we have snow and ice storms and forest fires thorough out the year.
- Please do not park on the lawns. Keep on driveways or gravel only.
- Please respect the peaceful enjoyment of your neighbors - no loud music.
- Well behaved animals are welcome INSIDE of house. PLEASE do not let them up on the furniture or beds. We ask that they not ever be left unattended in the home. If you leave - be sure to Crate them. If you do not have a crate with you - let me know as I have a few. PLEASE no young pets or puppies - they cause too much damage. And no aggressive animals allowed.
- NOTHING HOT or WET on any of the furniture - especially the wood tables, nightstands and dressers. This is a big problem and it costs about $400 to refinish a dresser top. I have placemats everywhere to try and halt the damage.
- Please use hot pads for hot dishes on my dining room table.
- No muddy shoes in house. Prefer you leave your outside shoes at the front door and bring house shoes (like sandals for inside use).
- No food or drink in bedrooms or Living room please. We have a lot of white couches.
- Please No jumping or shoes on any of the beds or upholstered items like the couch, chair or ottoman. While we do have slipcovered furniture - it takes 3 loads of wash (@3 hours) to get them clean.
- Let me know when you have used the last of something so I can replace.
- No blaring music, movies or loud parties to disturb my nice neighbors or wildlife. Please respect the peaceful enjoyment of your neighbors (we have guests around you) - So no please keep the volume.
- Bring Earplugs with you if you are a light sleeper as you can hear the train whistles thru the entire town.
- This home is a Smarthouse - there are remotes that turn on several lights in the home so you never enter a dark home. Digital dimmers are easy to use - double tap to turn on to full brightness. Hold for a few seconds and the dimmer will act as a countdown timer so you can walk thru to another room before it turns off. No more bump in the night accidents.
- Please note this property's Smarthouse system has a video & photos surveillance system & it has a Security Setting. This protects both the owners and Airbnb Guests. TVs will be brought to the property the day you check in. No electronics are left in unoccupied homes.
- If you are uncertain of what to do in the home - message me anytime. I work crazy hours so I might be able to answer you right away.
- Let me know if you need room in the garage &/or basement for your toys - bikes, kayaks and canoes.
- If you are wondering what a tiny home would be like - this is a great trial experience! While it is not small enough to be considered a tiny home - it will be tight for 3 adults. We have bigger places available.
- Recommend keeping the windows closed at night as SUMMER is the height of our BUG season and they are ATTRACTED to ANY LIGHT. Porch area is especially buggy. They do not bite or do anything more than annoy. No amount of spraying will help with this as they only have a 24 hour life cycle. Once it cools down and the lake level rises - it will be back to being relatively bug free.
- Our home will be your home during your stay, so please respect it as much.
- And last but not least - Please thoroughly enjoy yourself and make yourself at home! :)
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!
Cet hôte a 27 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I run a small family owned and operated Real Estate firm specializing in fully furnished rentals for traveling professionals. And I have poured my heart into making our places an enjoyable experience for our travelers - whether they stay a night, week or months/years.
We have other fully furnished homes available - check us out online at T-CRealty Rentals Furnished. Typically our homes are rented to traveling professionals on 3 month stays - so everything you need is in the home. We will consider shorter term and longer occupancies though. The rental rate decreases with the longer you stay. Save 47% on monthly rentals and 54% off the Airbnb advertised rate on 3 month rentals PLUS 18% on weekly rentals. Refundable Security Deposit will be required on monthly rentals equal to one month's rent.
Feel free to reach out to me if you need a longer stay than what is posted here on Airbnb. We can customize your stay to fit your exact requirements. And we offer upgrades - larger or more TVs, King or Queen beds, even maid service.
All we ask is that you please leave the home as clean as you found it, honor the peace & quiet in the neighborhood you stay in and enjoy our lovely area!