Situated on the hills above the Great Brak River this home has amazing views of the river and ocean all the way to Mossel Bay. Located just outside the main town the location is peaceful and quiet surrounded by bird life and fynbos. The local shops and amenities are conveniently less than a 1km down the road and the beach / Island a 5min drive away. Great for a family holiday stay with additional beds for visiting guests. Have a braai and watch the sunset over the hills after a day at the beach!
Accès des voyageurs
The whole house is accessible excluding the garage. There is however plenty of parking and a single undercover carport.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
The owners will be unavailable during your stay but a designated agent will attend to check-in and departure as well as any potential queries or issues that might arise during your stay.
- All windows and doors to be closed and locked securely when the house is not occupied for security as well as for cute but rather opportunistic Vervet monkeys.
- No foreign objects or chemicals in toilets as there is a septic tank.
- Noise levels to be kept within reason to respect neighbors. No loud music.
- No fires or smoking in or around the house other than in Weber. Bush / surrounds has a high fire risk.
- Garage will not be accessible.
Aucun commentaire (pour l'instant)
Ce logement n'a reçu aucun commentaire. Si vous y séjournez, votre commentaire apparaîtra ici.