You’ll live in two adjacent rooms (32sqm) in our beautiful Altbau apartment located in the heart of Kreuzberg. Here you can have a good night’s sleep on the double bed in the quiet bedroom or relax on the sofa in your own private living room. There’s also a writing desk if you need to get some work done.
We’ll share the spacious bathroom, which has a freestanding bathtub, double sinks and a washing machine.
The apartment is on the first floor of a beautiful old building that was built in 1906. It features the typical charms of pre-WWII residential buildings such as high ceilings (close to 4 meters) and box windows while the modern design of the floor and furnishing give it a refreshing twist.
Accès des voyageurs
In addition to your bedroom, you'll have your own private living room. You'll share the bathroom with me and my roommate. Please note that usage of the kitchen is not included in this listing.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I’ve been living in Berlin for 6 years so I’m happy to help you out with recommendations for restaurants, sightseeing or any other questions you might have.
Please note that you'll be living in an apartment building and in a household with myself and my roommate who are both working. So please contribute to a respectful co-residence and keep noise to a reasonable level, especially after 11PM.
We love our home and have invested a lot of time in its design and decoration. Please help us to keep it safe and clean by observing the following:
- Whenever you enter the apartment, please subsequently lock the apartment door from the inside with your key as it is not self-locking.
- Whenever you leave the apartment, please make sure that the windows in your rooms (and the bathroom) are closed and please lock the apartment door with your key.
- Please only hang wet towels on the designated hangers i.e. the black ladder on the wall or the hooks on the inside of the bathroom door.
- Please take off your shoes in the hallway.
- Please note that the kitchen is not included in this listing as it is part of our private space.
- Please note that you'll be living in an apartment building and in a household with myself and my roommate who are both working. So please contribute to a respectful co-residence and keep noise to a reasonable level, especially after 11PM.
- Please note that hosting guests and/or parties is not allowed.
- Please note that smoking is not allowed inside the apartment.
- File sharing and downloading of copyrighted content (films, music, software etc.) is illegal in Germany. By accepting our house rules you agree to refrain from such activity while using our complimentary WiFi-network.
THANK YOU! :)
I'm a swiss born freelance motion designer, living in Berlin since a bit more then 6 years. In my free time, I like to ride around the city with my bike, sit at the canal with a drink or travel the world. I'm an open minded person, fluent in english, german and french, always happy to share some tips with you.