Situated on the edge of a pretty wooded gully, this bungalow style home is the quintessential country retreat. It’s a perfect place to relax, unwind and enjoy the simple things in life like drinking rainwater, watching kangaroos graze and listening to native birdsong while you enjoy a cuppa in the morning sun. This is tranquillity central, right on the doorstep of Dunsborough and Yallingup. You’re two minutes away from all the area has to offer - if you can manage to leave the house.
Wide verandas, spacious living areas and a Feng Shui design, make this unique property an ideal space for a family getaway. The layout of the home includes a master bedroom with ensuite and French doors as well as two large twin bedrooms, one at a separate end of the house. The fittings include two reverse-cycle air-conditioners, BBQ, dishwasher, coffee machine, fully equipped laundry, bathtub, TV and stereo with USB/AUX and more.
This home is in harmony with the elements making it a great space to enjoy all year round. In winter you can light the slow-combustion heater and stare out into the trees through the atrium style windows of the living room, staying snug and cosy while you soak in the serenity.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests have access to the entire house plus surrounding acreage. The small, detached granny flat is not available to our guests.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Instructions for access to the property will be provided by the host before your arrival.
There is no interaction with the owner/caretaker during your stay unless there is a problem accessing the property upon arrival. If an emergency arises which requires assistance from the caretaker, a call-out fee of $75 will be deducted from the security deposit.
- Check-in is from 3pm
- Check-out is by 11am
- No smoking or pets.
- No parties permitted.
- 2 night minimum stay, 7 night discount of 15%, monthly discount 35%.
- Security deposit is $500.
- $100 per person will be charged if more than 6 people stay on any night
- This property uses a lockbox system to store the front door key. The location and code for the lockbox will be sent through before arrival. Please return the key to the lockbox upon departure.
- Please respect our neighbours by keeping noise to a minimum after 10pm.
- a linen fee is included in the total price for the first two guests and includes a towel for each booked guest plus sheets, tea towels, bathmat and face cloth. Additional guests (and infants requiring a bed) will be charged a nightly fee of $25 which is calculated when you enter the total number of guests when booking.
- We do not have a port-a-cot at the property but you welcome to bring your own (plus bedding) if you like. If you require a bed for your infant (under 2 years) please book them in as a child and a bed and towel will be provided.
- Supervision for toddlers is advised as the house is situated in a semi-rural location on 6 acres.
- Please leave the house in a tidy condition. Our cleaners come and clean our house rather than provide room service as this helps keep the cleaning costs down. Extra money may be deducted from your bond to cover cleaning costs if the house is left in an untidy state.
- Please place all rubbish and recycling in the wheelie bins before you vacate. Rubbish is collected from the curb every Monday morning. Please wheel the bins up to the curb as you leave. Any rubbish which doesn't fit in the bins must be removed before vacating or a fee for rubbish removal will be taken from the security deposit.
- Please make sure you turn off all lights, heaters, fans etc and close all the windows before vacating. Please ensure all external facing doors are locked.
- Please limit heat/air conditioner use to evenings whenever possible. During the cooler months we would appreciate it if you could close the glass doors between the dining and living rooms when using the reverse cycle air conditioner as it helps to conserve energy. Please keep the thermostats set to 24 degrees and switch them off whenever you leave the property.
- firewood is provided for a cosy evening fire. Please bring newspaper in case none is available at the house. Kindling can be gathered from the property.
- The odd broken glass, plate etc is to be expected but any other damage to the house, linen or gardens will be deducted from the security bond.
- BBQ available - please make sure it is properly cleaned afterwards. (cleaning products located in the laundry cupboard). Otherwise, our cleaner will need to spend extra time cleaning it (i.e: money taken out of bond).
- The house uses rain water. Please be water wise - particularly during the summer months.
- No outdoor fires are permitted on the property at any time of the year.
- We are not liable for loss, injury or damage suffered whilst you stay at the house.
- If you leave something behind at the house, please send us an email and we will do our best to reunite you with your belongings.
À partir du 1 décembre 2017 - 28 février 2018, la durée minimum de séjour est de 3 nuits.
We are a local business providing beautiful properties for holiday rental in the Greater Dunsborough region of Western Australia. We have beautifully presented, clean, well maintained properties - and we take care of all the details to help make your holiday to the beautiful South West a memorable one.