Canal Front Luxury! Gorgeous one-level home on coveted north end. Clean, fresh & new...every inch of this custom built home has been updated & is fully furnished with modern furniture and accessories. Open floor plan w/vaulted ceilings, skylights, tiled flooring & stunning views. Gourmet kitchen w/granite, & high-end appliances. Screened lanai, heated pool & hot tub. Just steps from bay, piers, park, shopping and restaurants, this exquisite luxury home has it all!
About the Owners:
Our family has been coming to Anna Maria for the past 15 years, and we knew one day we'd like to own a home on this beautiful island. Our dream came true when we found this property, tucked on a quiet canal and just a short walk to the beach. We frequently visit our island home, which allows us to make sure everything is working properly and maintained to the highest standard. We love our "home away from home" and take great pride in providing the best vacation experience and amenities for our guests.
The Unique Benefits of this Home:
Because of our fabulous location and attention to detail in cleanliness, furnishings and overall comfort, our guests rave about our home and most re-book before leaving the island. We take better care of our island home than our current home in the Midwest! We would be honored to welcome you as guests to our island home.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests will have have access to entire house, with the exception of the garage.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Our vacation home is managed by Sato Real Estate and they are available to handle any issues you may have during your stay. Sato Real Estate will be in contact with you prior to your arrival with access information and to answer any questions you may have regarding your stay.
Enjoy the tropical breezes from the over-sized screened porch, or take a dip in the heated swimming pool and private spa tub. The exterior is framed by impeccable landscaping and this desirable waterfront location is best enjoyed on the massive pool deck with plenty of lounge chairs to enjoy breath taking sunsets and also includes a dock if you prefer fishing or wildlife viewing. For the family that loves to entertain, enjoy the casual, serene lifestyle or savor the charms of waterfront living, this is your retreat!
Rental Terms and Conditions
Please review the following terms and conditions relating to reservations:
1. CHECK-IN: Check-in time is any time after 3:00 p.m. Upon arrival, you will pick up your keys at Sato Real Estate, Inc., 519 Pine Ave., Anna Maria, FL 34216 during business hours until 5:00 pm. If you plan to arrive after 5:00 pm or on Sunday please call (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) to arrange for key pickup.
REFUNDS OR ADJUSTMENTS CANNOT BE MADE FOR LATE ARRIVALS OR EARLY DEPARTURES FOR ANY REASON.
CHECK-OUT: Check-out time is no later than 10:00 a.m. on scheduled day of departure. Keys must be returned to Sato Real Estate upon check-out. A $25.00 charge will be assessed for any keys not returned to our office and will also be assessed for any lost keys.
2. PAYMENT: All money is due 45 days prior to arrival in the form of a cashier’s check, money order, travelers or personal check (U.S. funds). We do NOT accept credit cards for rent. Inside of 45 days of arrival, personal checks are not allowed.
3. RENTAL DAMAGE: As part of your stay, you may purchase a Security Deposit Waiver designed to cover unintentional damages to the rental unit interior that occur during your stay provided they are disclosed to management prior to check-out. If purchased, the plan will pay a maximum benefit of $3,000. Any damages that exceed $3,000, will be charged to the credit card on file. If, during your stay at one of our rental properties, an insured person causes any damage to real or personal property of the unit as a result of inadvertent acts or omissions, the Insurer will reimburse the Insured for the cost of repair or actual cash value of such property up to a maximum benefit of $3,000. Certain terms and conditions apply. The plan can be purchased up to, and including at, check-in. By submitting payment for this plan, you authorize and request all monies to pay directly to Sato Real Estate, Inc. any amount payable under the terms and conditions of the plan. Please contact Sato Real Estate, Inc. directly if you do not wish to participate in this assignment. If you do not wish to purchase the Security Deposit Waiver, a $3,000 damage deposit will be required upon final payment or at check-in. The guest maintains liability for, but not limited to, excessive cleaning, smoking damage, pet damage, and any damage caused by tenants misuse or neglect. Sato Real Estate, Inc. reserves the right to utilize the payment information we have on hand to apply damage charges due to any damage found at the property or for missing items.
4. ASSOCIATION RULES AND REGULATIONS: Anyone occupying a unit governed by a homeowner’s or condominium association shall abide by all association rules and regulations. Tenant shall not be permitted to take occupancy unless Tenant has obtained all required association approvals. Tenant shall have sole responsibility for making application to the association, and shall do so within the time frame required by association.
USE OF PROPERTY: Accommodations are limited to the number shown on the front of this rental agreement. Tenant acknowledges that any additional persons without approval shall be considered as default and will be asked to vacate premises with no refund. Tenant further acknowledges that premises and furnishings shall be maintained in good condition and shall also operate in a reasonable manner all electrical, plumbing, heating and cooling, and other such appliances and equipment. Tenant may not make any changes to the unit and must put furniture back to its original placement
if moved. Tenant shall abide by all regulations, ordinances, and agreements to which property may be subject to and further agrees that use shall not conflict with Federal, State, and local ordinances. Violation may result in immediate termination of this agreement and eviction and liable for fines.
5. MAINTENANCE: Owner shall be responsible for maintaining the unit unless damage is caused by Tenant’s misuse or neglect. Tenant agrees that no rent reduction or abatement will be given unless unit is deemed to be completely uninhabitable. Broker will order repairs in a timely manner once notification is given by Tenant, but Broker has no control over the scheduling availability of vendors. Broker shall not be liable for any losses or damages, including incidental or consequential damages, including those caused by Owner’s failure to perform repairs and maintain the unit. All personal property of the Tenant kept on the premises is at the risk of the Tenant. “Fuel” for barbeque grills and non-scheduled pool cleans will be the responsibility of the guest(s).
6. POOLS: Our pools are serviced weekly. Due to the tropical nature of our island, it is not unusual to find unexpected debris in the pool. Pool heaters will not operate if the outside temperatures get below 60 . There will be days when the weather conditions will not allow pool heaters to accommodate swimming. No credit, discount, and/or rate adjustments can be granted for circumstances beyond our control. Pool hours are 8:00am to 10:00pm. TAMPERING WITH POOL EQUIPMENT WILL BE SUBJECT TO ADDITIONAL CHARGE. In addition, "TENANT UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT THE POOL ALARMS ON THE WINDOWS AND DOORS FACING THE POOL ARE PRIMARILY INTENDED TO HELP PROTECT AGAINST CHILDREN GETTING INTO THE POOL WITHOUT ADULT SUPERVISION. TENANT AGREES NOT TO TURN OFF THE POOL ALARMS, REMOVE THE BATTERIES FROM THE POOL ALARMS OR OTHERWISE DISABLE THE POOL ALARMS. IN ADDITION, TENANT ACKNOWLEDGES THAT POOLS AND/OR HOT TUBS ARE INHERENTLY DANGEROUS, AND TENANT HEREBY ACCEPTS ALL RISK OF PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH FROM THE USE OF THE POOL/HOT TUB AND SHALL HOLD BROKER AND THE PROPERTY OWNER HARMLESS FROM ANY SUCH INJURY OR DEATH."
7. ACCOMMODATIONS: Due to circumstances beyond the control of Broker, if your designated rental is not available for any reason, Broker will use its best efforts to locate a comparable substitute rental. In the event, a substitute rental is not available, Tenant agrees to hold Owner, Broker, it’s Agents and Representatives, harmless for any damages, costs, or inconvenience suffered and Tenant shall receive a full refund of any and all amounts paid.
8. RIGHT OF ENTRY: Upon 24 hours notice, Owner or Owner’s Representative(s), have the right to enter the unit for the purpose of showing the unit to prospective tenants or purchasers, to make repairs, or to inspect the property. Owner, Broker, and/or it’s Representatives, have immediate right of entry in cases of emergency, or to protect or preserve the premises.
9. INDEMNIFICATION: Tenant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Owner and Broker, and their Agents, from claims, suits, or damages of any kind, from or related to any acts or omissions of Tenant or Tenant’s guests. Tenant agrees to indemnify and hold Broker, and its Agents, harmless from damages and losses unless due to Broker’s gross negligence. Tenant agrees to look solely to the Owner in the event of a legal dispute regarding this agreement or the premises.
10. HAZARDS: It is unknown if there are hazards that effect the premises. Hazardous substances in the home include cleaning chemicals, paint, lawn and garden chemicals, and a variety of indoor air pollutants. Hazardous substances outside the home include those found in contaminated land, water, landfills, and industrial air and water emissions. Some of the more common hazards are asbestos, ground water contamination, lead based paint, urea formaldehyde, foam insulation (UFFI), mold, mildew, and Radon gas. Any property built prior to 1978 may contain a lead based paint hazard.
11. RADON GAS: Radon gas is a naturally occurring radioactive gas that, when it has accumulated in a building in sufficient quantities may present health risks to persons who are exposed to it over time. Levels of radon that exceed Federal and State guidelines have been found in buildings in Florida. Additional information regarding radon and radon testing may be obtained from your county public health unit. Broker makes no representations about the existence of radon gas on the subject premises. Anna Maria Island has been noted as a low risk area.
12. NO GUEST ACCESS TO THE GARAGE.
13. TAXES: Rentals of six months or less are subject to State and local taxes. Taxes may vary on location of property and are subject to change without notice. Guest will be charged the state portion of the Occupancy Tax through Airb&b at time of booking. An additional 5% Manatee County Tourist/Resort Tax will be charged to guest as well and collected through Airb&b's "Special Offer" payment at time of booking.
14. SMOKING: Smoking is prohibited in rental property. Any signs of smoking indoors will forfeit security deposit, and guests may incur additional charges.
15. HOUSEKEEPING: For your convenience, an initial supply of bath soap and toilet paper will be provided. Additional supplies of these items as well as paper products, laundry and dish soap are the responsibility of the guest. Your rental property will be cleaned prior to your arrival and upon departure. Daily maid service is not included, however, additional service may be provided by prior arrangement.
16. AGENCY: Guest, by this document, is given notice that Sato Real Estate is Agent for the Owner and is being compensated as such by the Owner. Guest acknowledges that this written notice was given, and is understood, prior to signing Rental Agreement, in compliance with all Florida Statues. Receipt of initial payment from guest to Owner/Sato Real Estate constitutes acceptance of all terms and conditions.
À partir du 28 août 2017 - 31 décembre 2018, la durée minimum de séjour est de 4 nuits.
Aucun commentaire (pour l'instant)
Ce logement n'a reçu aucun commentaire. Si vous y séjournez, votre commentaire apparaîtra ici.