Modern top floor apartment on the beach, with an outstanding view of the Aegean sea. Located just 10mins form Athens Int. Airport. An excellent place to spend a few days for both pleasure & business.
The apartment includes one double bedroom, a brand new kitchen with all the essential equipment, a large living room with a big sofa, which can be separated in two beds, dining table, a shower room, and a big balcony where you can sit outside and have dinner while enjoying the amazing Aegean sea view. The property also offers TV, A/C and free wireless internet (WiFi).
Accès des voyageurs
Guest have access to all the rooms in the apartment.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Please, contact me anytime for anything you may need regarding the property and you holiday.
We are also in the position to encourage you to join any kind of extra service that we provide and you may need it to make your visit more interesting and enjoyable.
Extra Services Upon Charge
1) Any kind of transfer(e.g van,mini van,mini bus,bus,rent a car,taxi,limo with personal driver)
2) Guided tours in Acropolis, temple of Poseidon in Sounion, Culture Centers around Athens, Gastronomy tour,Wine tasting tour,Beer tasting tour,Street art tour, Modern politics tour, Shopping tour & hidden Attica
3) Acropolis for Kids program. It is a tour in Acropolis specifically for kids from specialized tour guide personnel.
4) All day tour in Delphi oracle where it is also believed that there is the center of the mother earth(Gaia).
5) All day tour in Ancient Oympia where the Olympic games invented.
6) All day tour in Meteora which literally means "middle of the sky",where you can visit one of the largest and most important complexes of Eastern Orthodox monasteries in Greece.
7) All day tour in Nafplio.
8) Restaurant reservations
9) Private chef
1) Please take good care of the apartment.
2) Please, do not throw any toilet paper or rubbish in the toilet. Use the bins and the bags for your rubbish.
3) If you feel that something is not working properly (normal), please contact me asap and i will fix the problem.
4) Relax and have fun!!!
Cet hôte a 37 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I am a Qualified Pharmacist (MPharm/Msc) and i am and Co-Founder at Plustic. I love to travel a lot, especially in the U.K. I like playing tennis as i used to be a member of the Greek national tennis team. I also like reading history books and I appreciate the good food very much. I love to host guests in my villas/houses/apartments and make sure they get the holiday they dreamed of.