À propos de ce logement
Escape to the chilly weather of Tagaytay and drop by your favorite restaurants and cafe. If you're a group of 4, you're in luck. This simple bedroom consists of a bunk bed, pullout bed, and electric fan.
Note: Available only from Monday to Thursday. Weekends are reserved for the entire house UNLESS if there are no bookings. Please check out the calendar :)
• The bedroom welcomes ample light in every corner of the room. It is spacious and a relaxing place to come home to after a day of activities. One door opens to the open balcony, welcoming the fresh and chilly Tagaytay air.
• The Kitchen is equipped with the basics (gas stove, refrigerator, oven toaster, rice cooker and water dispenser), cooking & eating utensils. Feel free to bring your own food to cook at no extra cost.
Note: We don't provide breakfast.
• Cable TV = ABS CBN TV Plus
• Playing cards, board games, songka, and badminton rackets are available for recreational use. Kindly return when not in use.
• The perks? We are located near Lourdes Church, Bag of Beans, Ayala Malls Serin, Tagaytay Medical Center, Fora Mall (soon to open), Olivarez Plaza, and PHILJA Training Center. Did I mention that it's commute-friendly too? :)
Accès des voyageurs
• Common areas include: kitchen, living, and dining areas.
• Guests have access to all the appliances in the kitchen, but please handle them with great care. Otherwise, your security deposit could pay for what you break. Also, please clean after yourselves at the dining and kitchen area so that your group won't be charged a cleaning fee of P500 :)
• Within a few steps, you can take a leisurely stroll at the Children's Playground and Senior Citizen's Park.
• The Attic and other rooms are strictly OFF LIMITS to the guests.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
• We have an out-house caretaker (lives within the subdivision) that you can get in touch with in case of an emergency. He'll be there to welcome your group and during checkout.
• The house is regularly treated with insecticide so you might encounter dead insects in the corners. Don't mistake this with uncleanliness because the house is frequently cleaned in between visits and on a daily basis :)
• FREE 3-n-1 coffee (limited) and drinking water (hot and cold)
• We'll be providing shampoo, bath soap, liquid hand soap, dishwashing soap, bed linens, blankets and toilet paper at no additional cost.
• Please bring your own towel/s. Otherwise, you can rent one for P30/piece. Please notify me in advance or the caretaker if you'll be renting towels from us so that they can be prepared prior to your arrival.
• We only provide thin blankets. You may bring your own thick blankets or comforters.
• Please keep in mind that the room does not an airconditioner. You may open the windows to welcome the cool and breezy Tagaytay air.
• Please keep an eye on young children as there are parts of the house that are not child-friendly (like the stairs or the 2nd floor that has an open area overlooking the living area). We won't be liable for any accidents that may occur during your stay.
• Check out is strictly at 11AM especially when there are incoming guests the following day.
• Late check out incurs penalty P500/hour.
• Late check out may be requested if there are no incoming guests.
• For those who are wondering if we have Wi-Fi, we don't have one. We encourage to unplug from the digital world and enjoy bonding with loved ones :) Wi-Fi can be accessed at Ayala Malls Serin.
• Rowdy behavior and loud drinking sessions are not welcomed. We don't like receiving complaints from our neighbors who are trying to catch up on some sleep.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 24 heures avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 24 heures précédant le voyage, la première nuit n'est pas remboursable.
Adventurous in spirit | Heart belongs to the beach | I enjoy traveling and exploring new places | Loves staying active by trying out new sports and activities | I enjoy meeting new people who come from different places around the world.