Reconnect with the people you love on a pocket-friendly budget by booking one of our bedrooms, ideal for 4 persons. Play board games in the living room, catch up on some reading from our mini library or take a breather by lazing around the outside area.
Note: Available only from Monday to Thursday. Weekends are reserved for the entire house UNLESS if there are no bookings. Please check out the calendar :)
• The bedroom is located on the second floor, connected to a balcony. It has 2 Semi-Double beds, closet, and electric fan.
• The bathroom has a T&B with a heater, also located on the 2nd floor.
• The Kitchen is equipped with the basics (gas stove, refrigerator, oven toaster, rice cooker and water dispenser), cooking & eating utensils. Feel free to bring your own food to cook at no extra cost.
Note: We don't provide breakfast.
• Extra mattresses are available for rental (P300/each)
• Cable TV = ABS CBN TV Plus
• Playing cards, board games, songka, and badminton rackets are available for recreational use. Kindly return when not in use.
Accès des voyageurs
• Guests have access to all the appliances in the kitchen, but please handle them with great care. Otherwise, your security deposit could pay for what you break. Also, please clean up after using the kitchen and dining areas. Feeling lazy? Cleaning fee can be charged at P500 :)
• Within a few steps, you can take a leisurely stroll at the Children's Playground and Senior Citizen's Park.
• The Attic and other bedrooms are strictly OFF LIMITS to the guests.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
• We have an out-house caretaker (lives within the subdivision) that you can get in touch with in case of an emergency.
• The house is regularly treated with insecticide so you might encounter dead insects in the corners. Don't mistake this with uncleanliness because the house is frequently cleaned in between visits :)
• FREE 3-n-1 coffee (limited) and drinking water (hot and cold)
• We'll be providing shampoo, bath soap, liquid hand soap, dishwashing soap, bed linens, blankets and toilet paper at no additional cost
• Please bring your own towel/s. Otherwise, you can rent one for P30/piece. Please notify me in advance or the caretaker if you'll be renting towels from us so that they can be prepared prior to your arrival.
• We only provide thin blankets. You may bring your own thick blankets or comforters.
• Please keep in mind that the room does not have an airconditioner. You may open the windows to welcome the cool and breezy Tagaytay air.
• Please keep an eye on young children as there are parts of the house that are not child-friendly (like the stairs or the 2nd floor that has an open area overlooking the living area). We won't be liable for any accidents that may occur during your stay.
• Check out is strictly at 11AM especially when there are incoming guests the following day.
• Late check out incurs penalty P500/hour.
• Late check out may be requested if there are no incoming guests.
• For those who are wondering if we have Wi-Fi, we don't have one. We encourage to unplug from the digital world and enjoy bonding with loved ones :) Wi-Fi can be accessed at Ayala Malls Serin.
Adventurous in spirit | Heart belongs to the beach | I enjoy traveling and exploring new places | Loves staying active by trying out new sports and activities | I enjoy meeting new people who come from different places around the world.