This recently renovated apartment is located in Seattle's most central neighborhood.
Early century, 4-unit revamped building in the heart of Eastlake. Bus routes at the street corner, renowned restaurants in the neighborhood. A great location within Seattle - close to downtown, Cap Hill, Madison Park, Ballard, Greenlake, U-District, Wallingford, Freemont and Madrona/Leschi. Amenities include full bathroom (shower/tub), Internet/TV, comfy bed, full kitchen, balcony and patio with BBQ.
I am a 28-year-old young professional. My partner is 27 and finishing his last year of grad school. We are happy to share our place with travelers in need of a moderately priced place to stay in The Emerald City!
• Safe neighborhood
• Coffee shop, great eats and fun night life within several blocks or a $10 cab
• Perfect location situated between downtown and the north end
• Grocery store 2 blocks down the street at the waterfront
• Metro buses on the corner and just blocks from Interstate 5
• LARGE 800+ SF apartment
• Beautiful, fully stocked kitchen - complete with oven, microwave, dishwasher and fridge.
• Living area and bedroom are carpeted, bathroom and kitchen are tiled.
• Sectional sofa/chaise, bar table with aquarium and dining table w/ additional seating.
• Large front living area with dining table, lots of natural light and bay window.
• Wireless Internet (and printer if needed).
• Private room with very comfy bed, fresh linens/towels and storage space for up to two guests during their stay.
• 42" TV/DVD, and stereo system w/ iPod dock for tunes or movies.
• We offer off-street parking available at $15/night or a parking pass for street parking is available for $10/night (notify me when booking if you would like to reserve) / zoned street parking within a couple blocks can be found and an overnight pay-lot is two blocks away.
• Front balcony and rear patio with gas grill and seating area.
Please complete your profile prior to booking and tell me a little about your planned stay; it helps me to know who I am speaking with and encourages a successful lodging match. If I don't know your situation I probably won't accept your booking.
Thanks in advance.
Let's be real. Pay it Forward. We are pretty open and straight forward. You are welcome to use anything in our home as long as you leave it as you found it. No firm house rules beyond what is listed below. Treat it as if it were your own. If you don't treat your things with care and respect, don't book our accommodations ;)
A COUPLE THINGS TO MENTION:
** Please, no additional guests/friends and no use of outdoor amenities after 10pm
** No smoking in the house - there are two decks and two porches to smoke from at your leisure.
** Maximum/minimum temperatures: feel free to adjust the thermostats, but turn them back down when you depart, please.
** Make sure to turn off all appliances that you turn on.
** Laundry is available for longer-stay (4+ day) guests only.