This listing is for both sides of our mountain-side, duplex. The two sides have over 7k sq feet of space for a large family/friends get together. The 1767 side, is 4 bedroom 4.5 baths that we rent out throughout the year. The 1765 side is our primary residence (also 4/4.5) and is only available during select weeks. We're 3 mins from the ski mountain . Both these homes are meticulously maintained and loved.
Because you will have both sides, in addition to the 8 bedrooms and 8 full baths, you will have 2 gourmet kitchens with high end Wolf brand ranges, long range views from every room of the house, 2 private hottubs, 2 private elevators (1 on each side), 2 laundry rooms, 4 great rooms, and 10 decks/balconies to enjoy. We moved to this home because of the VIEWS and location. Situated above the Steamboat Nordic Center (Rollingstone Golf Course during the summer), the home has unobstructed long range views from every room of the house. You can enjoy the fireworks from Howelsen Hill from the comfort of your living room or deck, see the Gondola, and enjoy amazing sunsets every night.
This is our personal home in Steamboat. Here's what we love about it:
- The views are absolutely amazing and you have them from every room in the house. From cooking in the gourmet kitchen, relaxing in the living room or while lying in bed, you'll enjoy unobstructed views of Emerald Mountain, Sleeping Giant, and north over the town of Steamboat. The front bedroom has a covered private balcony with views of the ski mountain.
- Our elevators (one on each side) make it easy to get bags to the bedrooms or even just saves your tired legs a trip.
- The lower level is HUGE. There is a theatre area with custom bar that has a sink, fridge, and dishwasher. That level also contains a game area with Foosball, pool and other games and is also where the outside hot tub is accessed and where the 4th bedroom is located.
- Each bedroom enjoys it's own bathroom. The two rooms upstairs (on both sides) are both masters with attached private bathrooms. Those bathrooms have motion sensing lights that light up custom glass sink bowls making it easy to find your way into the bathroom at night. Our kids love this feature!
- Don't worry about getting in and out of the house. The driveway is heated so you'll never get snowed or plowed in!
- We're very close to the ski mountain, the main grocery store, movie theatre, restaurants, and the hospital (hopefully you don't need it but good to know its right down the hill)
- Our 4 decks look West across downtown Steamboat and Emerald Mountain regularly has fireworks, Winter Carnival, and ski jumping events. You can simply watch it all from the comfort of our home.
- We can also offer to provide the following services during your stay in Steamboat. Just let us know at booking:
- Private chef and/or catering. We can arrange a chef to come to the house to cook meals or have them cook off site and simply deliver. After a long day out this can be an amazing end to a perfect day.
- Ski rentals that come to you at the house. Getting everyone out to get fitted for rentals can be tough. It's nice to have that done at your home while you unwind.
Accès des voyageurs
You will have access to both properties except for locked owner's closets. On the 1765 side, we live here full time with our children. We'll have closets and storage space available to you but there will be more personal items in this space (bikes, pictures, etc).
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We will have someone to greet you at check in and show you around. During these weeks we will be visiting family out of town but will have someone available locally to assist you during your stay. We are always available by phone or text as well.
PLEASE NOTE - This is a family friendly home. We strictly enforce our no smoking or drug policy. Any violation of this policy will result in forfeiture of deposit and potential eviction from the property.
We want you to have a great time but keep it PG!
- No smoking Not suitable for pets No parties or events
- Check in is anytime after 4PM
- No shoes, ski/snowboard boots, or ski/snowboard equipment in the home.
- Quiet Hours from 9pm to 7am
- No Sports teams
- Must be over 25 to rent
- Max occupancy 12
- Rental Rules 1. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
2. This property is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premise. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
3. No Smoking. No Marijuana. No Illegal Drugs or Activities.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use the appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets are not allowed.
7. Ski boots not to be worn in the house. Ski equipment rack is in the heated garage.
8. Parking: The property has a two car garage. Park all cars in the garage or on the driveway. The City of Steamboat Springs has winter parking restrictions on city streets. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
9. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. Linens and bath towels are included in the house
10. Fireplace: There are 2 gas fireplaces in the property. Do not leave them on while unattended. Do not throw any paper or other combustible materials in the fireplaces or leave clothing or flammable material next to or near the fireplaces
11. Water and Sewer: The property is on city water and sewer. Please do not flush anything other than toilet paper. No “flushable" items or feminine products allowed to be flushed.
12. Storms: No refunds will be given for storms. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep, and icy/snow packed in winter months. We recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during snow months (October through April). We do not refund due to road conditions.
Hi, We moved from Atlanta, GA to Steamboat Springs, CO in January of 2017. We fell in love with the town and live here with our two young children. We started Abbey Rock to share our love of Steamboat with families and travelers from all of the world. So far, it's been an uplifting experience getting to know the families that have stayed with us and helping them create their own memories here in Steamboat. Hope to see you soon!