2-room apartment with KL city view in a small quiet neighborhood.
- Master bedroom (Queen size + AC), Room 2 (Lofted Queen size bed +fan), Livving room (sofa bed + AC)
- Washing machine, dryer, fridge, microwave oven, filtered water, kettle, TV, Xbox
- 2 carparks
8 min walk to bus station
15min walk from LRT Salak Selatan
10min drive to shopping malls (IKEA Cheras, Sunway Velocity, KLCC, Mid Valley)
Walking distance to morning market, restaurants, hair saloon, tailor, chinese med shop, etc.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Feel free to contact us if you need any help or tips with getting around for an enjoyable stay.
Strictly NO SMOKING allowed.
***Please note that we have an external and internal (dining, kitchen, house entrance) camera for security.
We believe in our guests' privacy and do not use the internal cameras for any other purpose. We only want to ensure the safety of your stay to minimize anything/anyone unwanted entering the house/your room.
Your safety and comfort during your stay is very important to us =)
Violation of any house rules may result in forfeiture of all or part of your security deposit.
• NO SMOKING: Strictly no smoking in or outside the compound of the apartment
• NO ALCOHOL: We do not allow consumption of alcohol to AVOID rowdiness
• KITCHEN/LIVING ROOM: Feel free to use any of the utensils/kitchen appliances, TV, XBox, etc. Just don’t damage it or take them home with you.
• FOOD STORAGE: You may store food at the kitchen/fridge but please remember to take it with you when you leave.
• WASHING&DRYING: Our washing machine and dryer may work differently from others, feel free to ask us if you do not know how to use it.
• SECURITY CAMERAS: They are located outside front door/dining/kitchen area. Please do not turn off, manipulate or obscure the cameras, network or any related equipment.
• DAMAGES: Any damages to the furniture/walls/utensils/equipment/decorations will incur extra cleaning fee.
• PARKING: Please park at the designated parking slot. We will not be responsible for the penalty to unclamp your car.
My feet can walk, swim and fly!
Originally from Kuala Lumpur but I love travelling and meeting friends from all over the world as well as learning the culture.
We love to share great tips on places to visit, the must-see and must-eat. Just hit me up if you're in Malaysia!