This quaint 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental cabin is the perfect home-away-from-home to explore all that beautiful Cripple Creek has to offer! Gaze off the deck at the peaceful valley and enjoy a level of tranquility that you can only find at this cabin for 4. Warm up after each day's mountain expedition by stoking the wood-burning potbelly stove and relaxing under the gorgeous wood ceilings as you and your group plan out what tomorrow has in store!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Loft: 2 Twin Beds
Forget all of your modern day worries as you kick your feet up on the wooden deck and look out at the abundant wildlife nestled in the forests surrounding this remote cabin.
When you're ready to come inside, throw your jacket on the coat rack and relax on the sumptuous leather chairs in the living room. Walk up the metal spiral staircase in the living room and grab a midday nap on one of 2 comfortable twin beds or play cards by the bean bags.
Gorgeous multi-colored wood ceilings are a consistent theme throughout the home as you go from one room to the next. Other special features include the stone decoration surrounding the potbelly stove and the beautiful rock backsplash in the kitchen.
Try out your favorite recipes in the fully equipped kitchen outfitted with stainless steel appliances, 4-burner electric stove, toaster oven, and microwave. When you’re in need of some fresh mountain air, head to the deck and prepare a feast on the gas grill for the whole group to enjoy at the outdoor dining area.
After an exciting day outdoors, head to the bedroom to relax and recuperate on the cozy king bed with mountain-themed sheets.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a deck, 3-car driveway parking, mountain and valley views from deck, fully equipped kitchen, gas grill, wood- burning potbelly stove, outdoor dining area, free WiFi, washer/dryer combo machine, and much more!
- Fantastic Cripple Creek location - Just a 17-minute drive from the downtown area, with easy access to hiking trails, casinos, local restaurants, fun museums, cafes and much more!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that a 4WD vehicle is recommended to access the property
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in