My home it's a cozy and bright, fully furnished 1,000 sq feet apartment on a high floor. You will find everything you need for your perfect stay and all you’ll have to bring, it’s your cloths.
- Well equipped kitchen with balcony
- Living room with terrace. In summertime we enjoy dining alfresco.
- Master bedroom with a king size bed and a private half bathroom with shower
- Bedroom / office with sofa bed, desk, wardrobe and library
- 1 full bathroom with bathtub and bidet
- Washing machine, WiFi, TV and HiFi stereo system
- Linen and towels provided
- Plenty of free parking on the street
The apartment is on the east side of Milan in a very safe neighborhood well serviced by public transit. There are family owned stores, bakery, butcher, small grocery store, and dry cleaning just downstairs. Shopping centers and large supermarkets are just minutes away.
Linate airport is 10 minutes from home and downtown is in your hands. The Duomo Cathedral, the Sforzesco Castle, the Fashion District, Central Train Station, the the Scala Theater, the Last Supper Fresco, the Navigli District are in fact just 20 minutes away by bus, tram, or subway. And so are shopping areas, fine restaurants, bars, theaters and all the day and night entertainment of the beautiful Milano.
Milan it’s an excellent base for day trips to major Northern Italy attractions. Nobody does it around here, but you could definitely sky and swim in the same day. We are 30miles away from the Alps (you can see them from our balcony in a bright day) and the Lakes Region; Mont Blanc (the highest mountain in Europe) and the Matterhorn (the most scenic) are just 125miles away. We are 80miles from the Ligurian Riviera, Portofino, Cinque Terre etc on the Mediterranean Sea. In about 3 hours you are in Venice, Florence and Tuscany or even Montecarlo, Nice and Cote d’Azur, France. Switzerland is also 1 hour away. All these places are conveniently reachable by train, coach bus or car.