The perfect getaway nestled 1,600 ft. atop Hawk Resort. The apt's terrace offers a full view of the Fall foliage below for a total reflexing experience. Activates include Jackson Gore Adventure Zone for the kids, Buttermilk Falls, fishing in several surrounding lakes, near-by hiking trails, and beautiful Woodstock.
This beautifully decorated 2 bedroom, 2 bath apartment retreat is nestled 1,600 feet atop the exclusive Hawk Resort Community. The unit is 12 minutes from the town of Ludlow, VT. and 25 minutes from beautiful Woodstock, VT. This is a tastefully furnished unit with all the amenities to meet your family's needs, including a fully equipped kitchen, a complete array of linens, bedding & bathroom supplies, Wii, board games and a wood-burning fire place.
Accès des voyageurs
The large living-dining area features an open concept with a wood-burning fireplace and a private terrace which affords a panoramic view of the surrounding mountains. It also boasts the latest in hi-tech amenities including a 42-inch TV in the living room and a 32-inch flat screen TV in the master bedroom, cable TV, Wifi, and a Blu-Ray DVD. There are sleeping accommodations for 6 to 8 people in this unit. The master bedroom has a queen bed and the second bedroom includes a bunk bed with a twin and two full mattresses that can sleep four and also the living room has a sectional that will comfortably sleep two. The Hawk Mountain Resort offers, at a small additional cost, the availability of an indoor pool, outdoor pool, tennis courts and a fitness center.
Things to do in the area:
1. Swimming at the beautiful beach located at Camp Plymouth State Park
2. Fishing in several nearby lakes including Lake Pauline, Lake Rescue, Echo Lake, and Amherst lake which are home to rainbow, brook, and lake trout, perch, bass, and pickerel. Non-Resident fishing licenses can be purchased at a General Store (Tyson Village Store) located several minutes away.
3. Hiking with a trail only 100 yards from the unit's front door.
4. Shopping in several nearby towns; Woodstock, VT and Ludlow, VT
4. There is a Federal Forestry close by with 21,500 acres of hiking trails, fishing, gold panning which is also a birthplace of an United States President.
5. Visit Buttermilk Falls in Ludlow, VT.