This condo has everything you want in a Santa Fe rental: magnificent mountain views, great location - close to everything, Southwest style, exceptional morning light, privacy and quiet.
Perched on a hillside on the third (top) floor of this well maintained condo complex, this condo faces the Sangre Mountains & Santa Fe Ski Basin. A wall of windows and French doors spans the width of the living and dining room focusing on the views allowing for a beautiful play of light upon the clouds and mountains at Sunrise and Sunset and throughout the day. The French doors open onto your private balcony spanning the width of the condo, again, with spectacular mountain and skyline views. The balcony is suitable for outdoor dining and relaxing. There is another condo building slightly to the right of the balcony as you look towards the mountains. It doesn't obstruct your view of the mountains.
The condo is well located -- a 1.4 mile walk or drive to the Plaza - the center of Santa Fe which has the attractions so many visitors come to Santa Fe to experience.
This condo is chocked full of Southwestern Style. Each piece of furniture has been handpicked to represent the rustic Mexican style unique to the Southwest. The art work tastefully reflects the surrounding landscapes and cultures of the Native Americans. The New Mexican latilla and wood beamed ceiling, stone tiled floors, and custom tile counter tops and splash-backs in the kitchen and bathroom are all Southwest features rarely found in rental condominiums in this price range. Even the door to the bathroom is a work of art in itself with hand painted panels from Mexico.
Condo Features include:
One bedroom and one bath
Living room with dining area
Pullout Sofa in Living Room
Flat Screen television with cable and DVD player
Wi-Fi Internet access
Kitchen with full-size appliances
Refrigerator, stove with oven, dishwasher
All cook and dish ware
Sunny breakfast bar
Latillas, wood beamed ceiling-New Mexican charm
Custom tile work on counter tops and flooring
Southwestern furnishings and artwork throughout
Laundry - washer and dryer inside the unit
Central heat and air conditioning
Large private balcony
Off Street - outdoor parking
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We respond quickly to emails, calls and text messages. You won't see us or anyone who works for us unless you have a specific need.
It's one of the quietest and most private condos within Cielo Grande Condominiums. The unique top-floor location, at the end of the building, results in the best mountain views. Yet the unit is in a building set further back from the traffic than other buildings. Access to the condo is at the end of a breezeway on the top floor so no one is passing outside your unit trying to get elsewhere. Quiet & Privacy!
The DeVargas Shopping Center is three-tenths of a mile away for the convenience of longer term guests in need of the practicalities of day-to-day life including several well known local restaurants, Starbucks, Albertsons Supermarket, Save-On Drugstore, Office Depot, Post Office, a 'six-plex' movie theater, Hastings video and DVD rentals, as well as many other smaller stores and boutiques. Santa Fe Spa is a walk up the hill and offers some of the best workout facilities in town. Fort Marcy Fitness Complex & Pool is five minutes away by car, open to the public by the day, week or month and includes a full gymnasium, weights and aerobic equipment and indoor swimming pool.
Parking is right off 285/84 so commuters to Los Alamos, 'The Lab,' Santa Fe Opera, Taos, and other points north can completely avoid going through Santa Fe. Hop on 285/84 South, also known as St. Francis for easy access to the Plaza, Rail Yard District, Farmer’s Market, Museum Hill, and all that Santa Fe has to offer.
There's a newly installed flat screen TV mounted on the wall so that it can be watched from the living room, dining room and kitchen. The box TV pictured in the bedroom is no longer there.
Access to the condo requires going up twenty-one (21) steps. There is no elevator.
You should plan to bring your own toiletries, soap, toothbrush, toothpaste and shampoo. Because of chemical sensitivities, we do not provide these things. You can also pick these up at the neighborhood supermarket or coop.
Check our calendar for Seasonal Pricing
Low season: January-February
High season: July-October, Christmas/New Year's
Guests staying 30 days or more are very welcome and will enjoy how well supplied our kitchen and other amenities are to make you feel right at home. Discounts are already programmed in for longer stays of 30 days or more compared to nightly rates. There may also be discounts for weekly or longer stays depending on demand and the time of year. If you do not see a discount in the rate quoted you for a longer stay please contact me directly.
1. The unit is a NON-SMOKING UNIT. This means smoking anything. If my cleaning person, my representatives or myself, detects tobacco or any other material was smoked a minimum $250.00 cleaning charge-restoration charge will be charged to your card.
2. In the event of a "water emergency" (uncontrollable leak etc.) the water main to the entire unit can be easily shut off. The MAIN WATER SHUT-OFF VALVE is marked and is located in the HALLWAY CLOSET IMMEDIATELY TO YOUR LEFT as you enter the unit. This is the same closet as the hot water heater.
3. Electrical circuit breaker panel is in the bedroom to the right of the bed as you are facing the headboard.
4. If there's anything I can do to make your stay better or something is not right, I want to know about it, please! My goal is for you to have a five star experience. I will do everything I can do to make it right. As you can see by the reviews I work hard to keep my guests happy. If you can not reach me please do call Nelva. Please do NOT wait to the end of your stay to tell me about a problem.
5. Please avoid loud conversations, music or TV usage, yelling in the common areas, or yelling between the balcony and the parking lot. Cielo Grande is not a hotel. Noise travels easily between units and across outside areas. We pride ourselves on offering a quiet pleasant environment for guests and permanent residents alike. Courtesy to fellow residents is appreciated and expected of all guests.
6. THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED IN 13 YEARS OF RENTALS - PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE and all will be good. If the City of Santa Fe Police Department has to be called TWICE (i.e two or more complaints) because of noise complaints filed against you, the Owner at his discretion may elect to cancel the remainder of your rental and ask you to leave the premises immediately with no refund of any portion of your stay.
7. Permission must be sought and agreed upon by the Owner before bringing a dog, cat or any other animal onto the condominium property or into the condo itself. If such permission is given, dogs must be on a leash in the Common Area. Dog waste disposal bags are located in a dispenser next to the deck area. Please use them to comply with City ordinances and as a courtesy to others.
8. Grilling is not permitted on decks or in ground level courtyards. Grills are available for all to use on the deck. Ashes should be disposed of in the metal can provided.
9. Please respect surfaces inside the condo including walls, flooring, tile, doors etc. You are responsible for any damages to the condo and to such surfaces as a result of your negligence or carelessness and will be notified of such within seven days of departure. IF YOU SEE ANY DAMAGES PLEASE NOTIFY ME VIA MY PHONE TEXT AND/OR E-MAIL WITHIN THE FIRST EVENING OF CHECKING-IN BEFORE 11:00 PM, New Mexico time. I have been renting condos since 2004 and am very reasonable and have never had a problem with anyone with this issue. Please be respectful of your home-away-from-home and all will be good between us. We value honesty and appreciate those guests who do report the damage to us versus us discovering it. IF THE CONDO HAS TO BE TAKEN OUT OF SERVICE FOR DAMAGE CAUSED BY YOU, DUE TO YOUR NEGLIGENCE, YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR THOSE DAYS THE UNIT IS OUT OF SERVICE.
10. The DISH satellite service is provided through SunComm Communications, the original installer of the satellite equipment. Issues with the service should be reported to HOAMCO during regular hours. Emergencies can be reported to Suncomm by e-mail at (EMAIL HIDDEN) and (EMAIL HIDDEN) Please be precise when reporting. Give channel name and number, defect appearance (blank screen, fuzzy/snowy, any error message displayed, etc. Their office number is (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN), Mon. – Sat. Please also do let me know you are having a problem and I will get involved but your resolution may be faster calling the above number immediately yourself.
There's an automatic $20 charge for each lost key.
There's an automatic $250 charge if there's any evidence of pets.
There's an automatic $250 charge for smoking. There may be additional costs to clean or restore the condo to a smoke-free environment.
Any damages present upon your arrival needs to be reported to us the day of your arrival. If you don't report this, you'll be responsible for damages during your rental period.
The community includes other visitors as well as permanent residents. No parties. Please be mindful.
Cet hôte a 8 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires