Sunny September in Seattle! We love travel & outdoors as much as you do & can't wait to share our little corner of Seattle! Top floor BR/BA/Den in 1930s Ballard home, accessible by bus/uber/car share (UW/light rail, Ballard, Seattle). Stairs to Golden Gardens down street. Enjoy cute, tidy dander-free (except down) suite in safe, family-friendly home w/deck. We provide snacks & self-catered brkfast (GF). Deck/entrance shared.!
NOTE: M-Fri we work/go to school so late nights not a good fit.
If you want to book a Sunday night let us know and we'll see what we can do.
The suite is private and clean with nice territorial view. Beds have toppers that can be removed if you like a firm bed. Food prep area does not have sink but we provide tub for dirty dishes and will run them for you. We also provide microwave, French press, electric water kettle, bottled water, toaster. You are welcome to enjoy deck and yard. There is a grill on deck and you please avail yourself if grill, dishes, utensils, tables, etc. We do ask you to not consume peanuts or hazelnuts in the space; we provide gluten- free bread and have dedicated toasters.
See additional review listed under Golden Gardens Getaway Private Room and Bath- same space- review makes us blush
Accès des voyageurs
The top floor all yours. We share back entrance. Family Kitchen and living space off limits but you are welcome to use the back deck and yard; we just ask that you enter and leave property along the gravel path on the south side of the house.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We are very available but also very respectful. I will sit down and have coffee with you to offer tips about getting around Seattle but also totally happy to let you have your space. In person check in Is important, however, but after that Airbnb messages are fine.
We stock kitchenette space with about the cleaning fee's worth in mostly gluten-free food so do let us know if you have any allergies, intolerances or preferences and we'll do our best to accommodate. Since a family member has food allergies, request no peanuts or hazelnuts consumed on premises.
-We have 1 or 2 (or 10!) rules but also a great space near the beach! We look forward to hosting you in our Ballard retreat soon!
-NO weapons- period.
- Max occupancy is TWO if both guests are adults and THREE if one or two children included on reservation. If you have two adults and two small children, please message us.
-Your suite area needs to remain free of peanuts and hazelnuts (we provide alternate seed/nut butter for your convenience) - thanks for your cooperation!!!!
- Not a love nest/romantic get away; you are on top floor we are on main floor.
- No oils, incense, open flames.
- Not recreational marijuana-/vaping- friendly or a place to be or become intoxicated. If you bring alcohol on site, the above rules apply.
- Quiet hours inside 10:00PM-7AM weekdays; 11PM-8AM weekends. When using deck or yard please keep noise to a reasonable level at all times.
- No one in space but guests listed on reservation; you may be asked to show government Issued ID at check in.
- No pets or service animals; family members have allergies.
- You'll be happiest here if you are able to carry luggage up 2 1/2 flights of stairs and are comfortable getting in and out of a claw foot bathtub (see photos).
- We ask that you not move furniture or change electrical plug configuration without our help.
- When you come in back door, you will see curtains on either side that protect you from the visual clutter that is our very lived-in home. On left is mudroom and on right is kitchen. Both can be neat or messy depending. Either way, no guest access to these spaces.
- Check in between the hours of 4-9PM; if you know you will not be able to check in before 9pm for some reason please let us know circumstances so we can make sure we can accommodate BEFORE booking.
- Feel free to share dietary restrictions/preferences and we'll do our best to stock items accordingly.
- Parking: On street parking is plentiful. If possible, please park directly in front of our house. To avoid a ticket, leave five feet between car and any driveway entrance & park facing direction of traffic. Please be respectful of neighbors, especially at times when most people would be asleep.
Cet hôte a 1 commentaire pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Family of 4 - musicians (jazz, old time, traditional, contradance), hikers, travelers, friendly, honest, clean (but slightly cluttered - hey, some of us are musicians!), allergic/special diets (just ask). Kids are responsible and kind - 16 and 19. Our house: fun and colorful and we very much LIVE here but have put much effort into turning our guest space into a retreat. We have enjoyed the Airbnb platform and we look forward to meeting you and having a new adventure in either our home or yours!