Private suite with ocean vistas and hot tub.
This well maintained property presents beautiful views of the Georgia Strait. The well-appointed one-bedroom suite has its own entrance and features a large private deck with a barbecue.
Very private, clean and comfortable one bedroom suite. The suite, property and hot tub are for the exclusive use of our guests and is not shared with anyone during your stay.
Accès des voyageurs
• separate bedroom with queen-size bed
• spacious living room with pullout sofa bed
• Comfy down bedding and pillows
• flat-screen TV with cable
• kitchenette with microwave, toaster oven, coffee maker, fridge/freezer and counter top induction cook plate.
• private bathroom with oversized shower
• large private deck with barbecue
• private covered parking and entrance
• hot tub with view
• free wi-fi
Suitable for a maximum of 2 adults and 2 children. Not suitable for children under 5.
Suite ceiling height is just under 7 feet / 2.1 meters.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We will be here to welcome you and introduce you to the property and your suite. After that we assure you 100% privacy, but always available to answer any questions.
Our Mission Statement:
To provide our guests with a rejuvenating retreat experience with emphasis on privacy, comfort and cleanliness.
* We can accommodate maximum 2 adults and 2 children.
1. Check in time is 3:00 p.m. Friday to Sunday and 4:00PM Monday to Thursday. Check-out time is 11:00 AM.
2. Smoking is allowed outside only in designated area.
3. People other than those in the Guest party agreed upon may not stay overnight in the property without the permission of owner.
4. We have taken great care to ensure a safe environment. However the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting your reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets are not allowed. (Sorry...)
7. Please park your vehicle in designated parking area only.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service.
9. Hot Tub:
We take great care in maintaining our Hot Tub to the highest standards.
When not using the hot tub, please leave the cover on so hot tub will stay warm.
Hot Tub temperature is set at 102 F. No smoking while in the hot tub.
Children under the age of 5 are not permitted in the hot tub. Children over 5 years of age are permitted in the hot tub but only with strict parental supervision. Please contact us for details.
10. Water and Septic: The property is on a septic system. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper materials are flushed. Please do not flush anything other than toilet paper. If it is found that anything other has been flushed and has clogged the system the cost of repairs will be the guest's responsibility.
Thank you for your understanding,
Suite on Velvet
We have been living in Gibsons since 2003 and love the laid back lifestyle on the Coast. We have a passion for great food and wine, travel and boating.
Five things we cannot live without: (in no particular order)
1. Wine - We like to celebrate the end of the day with a glass (or 2) of red with some cheese and crispy baguette. (Guilty pleasure exposed!!)
2. The Ocean - In it, on it or near it. No day is complete without our walks on the beach with our dogs Jerry and Lucy.
3. Friends and family - Nothing is more precious to us than spending time in the kitchen cooking up a storm and hanging out with our children Selena and Mark.
4. Coffee - Bold, rich with flavor and black. Period.
5. Our iPod - Mostly contemporary, classical and rock. Yanni tops the list for chilling out...
And duct tape. We cannot live without duct tape.