Our Beach House is a perfect couples or family getaway in the popular beach community, Davis Bay. Our recently renovated 4 bedroom pet friendly house is clean, comfortable, and well-appointed with a fantastic ocean view from the large covered deck.
Please treat our house like your family cottage. We would appreciate if you didn't smoke in the house or on the patio. This is a family orientated neighbourhood, and noise restrictions is until 10 pm. Please leave the house how you found it. We want you to feel at home in our wonderful beach house. No tents allowed on the lawn.
Pet Policy: We understand your pet is part of the family, so we say, bring them along! We reserve the right to cancel your reservation or terminate your stay immediately without a refund, if you bring a pet without permission. Please read our pet policy for detailed information. Pets are welcome at a one-time fee of $25 each.
Your cooperation with following our check out procedures will be appreciated. Prior to departure, in order to charges avoid any additional cleaning, please complete the following:
• The dishwasher is loaded and turned on.
• Any remaining dishes, pots and pans are thoroughly washed, dried and put away.
• Place all towels, beach towels, and sheets in the basket provided in the laundry room.
• Please leave the beds that were used unmade. Do not strip the beds.
• Remove any perishable or opened food from the fridge.
• Close and lock all windows and doors.
• Turn off all interior lights or other electronics.
• Bag up all household garbage to avoid spillage/leakage, and discard in the garbage bin located in the car port.
• Please recycle! Bring down all cardboard, plastic containers or metal cans to the blue bin located in the car port.
• Please ensure all garbage, dog waste and other litter that is outside in the yard is picked up and disposed prior to leaving.
• Have a safe journey home!
Please remember to leave an entry in our guest book – we love to hear from our guests! Any feedback and reviews on AirBnB is appreciated.
Cet hôte a 104 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I moved the Sunshine Coast 4 years ago to start up our own business. I have been able to travel lots with work and decided to move to a place where you always felt like you were on Vacation.