Hi my name is Avril. I live in Dublin 7 in a quiet residential area, located near the Phoenix Park. It is 15 minutes by bus to the city center, 2 minutes walk to the beautiful Phoenix Park, and 20 minutes to Dublin airport by taxi.
Hi my name is Avril. I am a very friendly outgoing person. I'm well used to hosting guests as I have hosted students for a long time from all nationalities. When people stay with me, I like them to enjoy their experience and feel comfortable as if they were at home. I live in Dublin 7 which is located near the Phoenix Park. It is 15 minutes by bus to the city center. 2 minutes walk to the beautiful Phoenix Park. 20 minutes to Dublin airport by taxi. I live in a quiet residential area. I have 1 room available with a single bed. Wifi is available. Use of the kitchen and living room is available at certain times of the day.
Accès des voyageurs
- Kitchen Access at certain times of the day, please ask me
- A small section of the fridge can be made available to you
- Shampoo & soap available in guest bathroom
- Toilet rolls & towels are provided
- Fast Wifi available
- Breakfast provided (cereal, toast, fruit & coffee)
- If you need to wash your clothes there will be an additional charge
Échanges avec les voyageurs
If you are wanting any tips or advice for your trip to Dublin, I will be happy to provide you with whatever information you need. Please ask.
Check-out time is by 1pm.
Please be respectful and courteous. If you are a smoker, please use the outside decking.