A handy place to crash for a maximum of 3 nights.
Bring your own sleeping bag/bedding.
Very little daytime storage space available.
- Startup Fever sizzles here in what used to be called the Valley of Heart's Delight and is now called Silicon Valley
- Come stay in a bungalow with character built in the forties located in a quiet residential neighborhood two blocks from humming Castro Street (Mtn View's main street) with many excellent restaurants and coffee shops
- 2 blocks from 500 Startups and about a mile from Y Combinator
- six miles from Stanford Campus
- 20 minutes from San Jose Airport (SJC)
- 40 minutes from San Francisco Airport (SFO)
- also near Center for Performing Arts and a wonderful Public Library
- 1/4 mile from Stevens Creek Trail
- Four blocks from Caltrain and Light Rail Stations
(shuttles from nearby companies meet the trains)
- easy walk to several bus routes
- Breakfast available after 7AM. (Extra charge of $5)