The house is perfect for someone with an interest in yoga, meditation and vegetarian eating. So if you are arriving to Delhi for the first time and want to have a safe place to stay, avoiding all the hassle of looking for a hotel then THIS IS FOR YOU
I have a beautiful house in a safe and quite neighbourhood. The house is in a Delhi residential area where you have access to everything. There is a cooking and cleaning woman in the house if you wish to eat at home. The house is perfect for someone with an interest in yoga, meditation and vegetarian eating. So if you are arriving to Delhi for the first time and want to have a safe place to stay, avoiding all the hassle of looking for a hotel, then THIS IS FOR YOU. You can have the house to yourself or you can just take the guest room. You are welcome to experience the Indian hospitality and have a good start.
About the property
1. This room is in a 2 bed rooms flat with a front balcony (which has a Bonsai Garden) and private bath room for each room.
2. Big living room.
3. A real kitchen.
4. No problem of Water, Electricity or Transportation(URL HIDDEN)
5. Parking space available.
Accès des voyageurs
Guest will have access to wifi, kitchen and everything which is in the house, a big library of books and blu-ray movies are also accessible.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Your host is very friendly and meditative, and works with a travel company as a PR Head,I will be reachable and available when the guest needs me for anything.
Check-in - 12:00 PM
Check-out - 10:00 AM
- Clean and Comfortable be(URL HIDDEN)Air-Conditioned room
- Free Wi-Fi internet access
- Digital TV in living roo(URL HIDDEN)
- Clean kitchen with all utensils needed for cookin(URL HIDDEN)Refrigerator
- 24 Hrs water supply (hot during winters)
- Car rentals can be arranged
- We can also do your laundry for reasonable rates
- Free parking
1. International electricity adapter
(website hidden) guides (Lonely Planet, Routard)
4.Delhi Metro Rail Pass
5.Smoking allowed in the balcony
Unique Specialty & Services
1. This place is unique as it is filled with positive vibes and a sense of serenity.
2. The cheap and safe way to come to our house is to take a government pre-paid taxi which should cost you around ₹400.
3. I am personally there to advise on your travel plan.
Guest will have access to WiFi, Kitchen and everything which is in the house. A big library of books and a vivid collection of Blu-Ray movies are also accessible.
Interaction with Guests
Your host is very friendly and meditative, and works with a travel company as a PR Head. I will be reachable and available when the guest needs me for anything.
I will keep in touch with you from the very first message on AirBnB till your visit, making sure you have a pleasant stay. People come in here as guests and leave as friends, keeping in contact even after their departure. I will look forward to hosting you and your family & friends at the Buddha House ☺
1. Please don’t bring non-vegetarian food in the house, help us mentain the purity of the house.
2. Please don’t play loud music or loud television.
3. Please don’t smoke in the room, smoke in the balcony.
4. In case if water doesn’t come in the tap, tell the maid to switch on the water motor, the water motor is to be switched off in 15-20 min.
5. The water motor switch is in the other bathroom, so in case the maid is not there the guest can switch it on themselves.
6. Don't leave the Air-conditioner or fan or light running, make sure to switch them off, electricity is very expensive in delhi.
7. Before leaving the house make sure that electricity is switched off, specially water motor and check the locks properly before leaving the house.
8. Please leave the keys and metro card with the maid before checkout.