The town of Acapantzingo was considered one of the four main or nearby neighborhoods that formed the city in the immediate times of the conquest and during the colonial period, keeping its indigenous and peasant population in its majority. His patron saint was originally San Diego de Alcalá and later San Miguel Arcángel.
CHURCH OF SAN MIGUEL ARCÁNGEL.- Located in front of the old farm "El Olindo" which is currently the headquarters of the Ethnobotanical Garden owned by the National Institute of Antropology, a five minutes’ walk from home.
CHAPEL OF SAN DIEGO DE ALCALÁ.- Located between Galeana and Vicente Guerrero streets. It was built at the time of the Colonia where San Diego de Alcalá was venerated, it is said that in 1943 it was destroyed and rebuilt by 60 young people from Acapulco. Franciscan style has an atrium surrounded by a wall topped with inverted arches, the facade has a bulrush-style finish with hollow arches for the three bells and a cross that stands above.
THE HOUSE OF MAXIMILIANO.- The Finca "El Olindo" is located at number 14 Matamoros street in Acapantzingo. It was the resting place of the Archduke Maximilian of Habsburg and nowadays it is the Ethnobotanical Garden and Museum of Traditional Medicine, Inaugurated in 1980.
TEOPANZOLCO.- Tlahuica ceremonial center, whose rituals were dedicated to the gods of war and rain, today surrounded by Vista Hermosa residential area. Some historical antecedents indicate that Teopanzolco belonged to the town of Acapantzingo.
Non disponible : Détecteur de fumée
Non disponible : Détecteur de monoxyde de carbone
Disposition des lits
Points à retenir
Règles de la maison
- Ne convient pas aux enfants ni aux bébés
- Pas d'animaux domestiques
- Pas de fêtes ni de soirées