The guest house with a family atmosphere in a residential area of Prague 8 – Dolní Chabry. Good traffic connection to the centre of Prague – by car, by bus and by underground. We are close to the highway D8 Prague – Dresden.
The guesthouse can accommodate only those guests who present their identity card or passport.
- Pension is required to accommodate a guest in the first 14 hours and within 20 hours
Accommodation later, only after agreement. In the meantime, a guest room reserved.
- The room can not receive visitors.
- Guest room used for payment for the stay and the last day to 10 hours.
- If the guest leaves the room the specified time may be counted for the price and the next day stay.
-The rooms and common areas shall not relocate guest device in pension
and do interfere with the electrical grid.
- In a separate guest house room is not allowed to use their own electrical appliances, except razor, hair, etc.
- Before leaving the room, the guest is obliged to enter into the room taps, turn off the lights and turn off electrical appliances.
- The pension can not be unsupervised by adults, children under 12 years of age.
- In the time from 22 hours to 7 hours in the pension obligation is to maintain the silence of the night guests.
- Smoking is prohibited in the building pension. Guests are free to smoke in the garden of the guesthouse.
- If the guest fails to comply with order of the pension, his stay will be terminated without refund.