Beautiful and large apartment for four people, located in one of the quieter neighborhoods of Rio de Janeiro, 10 minutes from Maracanã. We offer ride service, but we also have a lot of bus stops and taxis in the street.The neighborhood is safe!
The apartment is spacious, comfortable and clean.
10 minutes from the Maracanã Stadium.
25 minutes from the best beaches (Copacabana, Ipanema and Leblon).
10 minutes from subway (Stations: Uruguai or Maracanã).
We have: 2 bedrooms with double bed and A/C, 2 bathrooms, living room and kitchen. We also have a reversible room whit bath that accommodates one more person. All the furniture of the photos are included.
Accès des voyageurs
The guests have access to the entire apartment.
We also have:
- Cable TV (LCD) in all rooms.
- A/C in all rooms.
- Wash machine.
- All furniture for kitchen.
- Parking space.
- We can recommend a diarist for a good price.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I am a lover of traveling and love meeting people from other places in the world. I spent much of my life traveling and in 2013 I had the opportunity to live in Europe for ten months. If possible, I want to participate in the daily life of my guests and I intend to show them the best touristic and not touristic places in Rio de Janeiro. It will be a great pleasure!
CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT INFORMATION
- The flexible check-in and check-out policy applies only when booking calendar allows it (no guests checking in or out the same day).
- Check In is 1:00 PM (for the room) but we (homeowners) are happy to welcome guest in the apartment as soon as you arrive in Rio upon calendar availabilities, we are very flexible.
- Check Out is Noon. but we (homeowners) are happy to have guest stay in the apartment if departure is later on the day, if our calendar allows it.
- As reservation can occur last minute and change calendar availabilities homeowners cannot guarantee late checkout ( after 12 ) or early check-in (before 1PM) until 24h before the check-out time limit.
SMOKING / PETS / GUESTS
- No smoking inside the apartment. (smokers are welcome in the outdoors only or by main corridor window. Smoking inside the apartment will result in loss of deposit.
- Pets are not allowed.
- We encourage all renters to purchase traveler insurance. oVisitors are allowed only with prior permission from homeowners.
- Number of guests must be indicated in the booking request. Adding more guests after the booking will be allowed only if agreement is reached with homeowner.
- Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
- Cancellation policy is “strict policy”. Guest can find the cancelation policy on the booking confirmation.
- All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- Guest shall be responsible for any fines that may be incurred due to violation of any laws, the convention or internal regulations of the building in which the apartment is located. Payment of the fine shall be made before departure, as soon as homeowners are notified as to the motive and value of said fine.
GROUNDS FOR EXPULSION
- In the case the guest gets into trouble with the police involving illegal drugs or anything other illegal conduct in Brazil, homeowners will not be able to assist guest in any way, and will proceed to eviction of guest immediately with no refund and full loss of deposit.
- Grounds for expulsion:
- Breaking terms of the contract
- More guest staying in the property than agreed for / unexpected guests
- Disturbing the neighbors, loud parties, prostitution, negligence, drugs, property damage or any other detrimental conduct.
- No loud parties or noises must be made after 10:00PM or deposit will be held as Condominium fines apply. (Brazilian Law states that loud noises must be stopped by 10PM). Any complaints received from neighbors and notified by the condominium will result in losing the deposit. If a second complaint was to be filed an immediate eviction will be applied with no refund of rent.
- If expulsion occurs, guest will receive notification by the doorman or homeowner local on ground representative. Eviction notice acts immediately and the maid, doorman, on ground representative as well as private security officer (if case applies) will be allowed on property to help the eviction process. Please note only one eviction occurred in the last 3 years.
DEPOSIT, KEYS AND PASSPORT
- Deposit will be return if there is no damage to the property or furnishings; dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning; or any other cost incurred by the homeowner due to Guest’s stay.
- Guest will be given sets of keys. If one or more of these set is
stolen/missing/lost, homeowner must be notified immediately. For security reasons, door locks will have to be change, as well as 6 new sets of keys (3 for the guests, 1 for housekeeper, 2 for owner). A 200 US$ fee from the deposit will apply to cover the charges.
- If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, or if any item is damaged or missing, Guest shall inform Homeowner immediately. Copy of each guest's Passport (for foreigners) or Brazilian ID (accepted only for Brazilians) must be handed upon check-in, or sent by email at least 48H before check-in. Copies will be handed back at check out. Please note access to the property will not be allowed without these copies.
- By making a reservation, guest agrees has read and understand the house rules. Guest must also fill out the arrival form, sent after making the booking, to be filled at least 48h before check-in indicating full name list of guests and arrival details.
WE ENCOURAGE ALL RENTERS TO PURCHASE TRAVELER INSURANCE!!!
Aucun commentaire (pour l'instant)
Ce logement n'a reçu aucun commentaire. Si vous y séjournez, votre commentaire apparaîtra ici.
I am a lover of traveling and love meeting people from other places in the world. I spent much of my life traveling and in 2013 I had the opportunity to live in Europe for ten months. If possible, I want to participate in the daily life of my guests and I intend to show them the best touristic and not touristic places in Rio de Janeiro.