I'm really sorry that you wrote about all these problems in your review, and I want to clarify about them because we take a lot care that people are happy in Poggio Tre Lune.
1. We do not have any apartment with air conditioning and so don't write on the site that there is air conditioning; the reason we never put it is that the buildings have very thick walls and we have seen in years of activity that nobody asked for it due to the fact that inside the apartments is already cool enough. This summer has been one of the hottest summer in the last 30 years and we had problems for the first year. We bought and provided fans (the easiest and faster solution) to everyone who required them or mentioned the apartment was too hot.
2. I obviously understand you for the boring mosquitoes problem, but we tried with screens on the windows and we have seen that people generally prefer to see clearly outside and deal with mosquitos with the common products.
3. Wi-fi: I'm very sorry if it didn't work properly during your staying and I explained to your husband as soon as I met him that we were having technical problems with the telephone company, and so it wasn't depending on us for the problems with Internet. For that reason we provided the possibility to have anyway, with another modem, the connection in the common area, as you wrote (plus, just to know, we changed the company few days later).
4. About reaching me/us...I spoke many times with your husband spending very pleasent time with him, giving him the informations he asked me, plus (just for example) lending him a Tuscany book-plan for using to go in some places I suggested. He also had my phone number where you could reach me 24/7, and (for example again) when one day you were gone visiting some places and he realized to have forgotten his Iphone on the coach outside the reception, he called me (and I called him right away 3 minutes later because my line was engaged in other conversation) and his Iphone was save when you came back in the evenig.
We live here and we are working around the Villa all the time, so it's really easy for everybody to find us/me.
6. About the promised bottle of wine it has been my mistake, and of course I aplogize for it: for family problems I couldn't be personally here at your arrival and in the following days of your staying I forgot about it. I would have gladly given it to you if you mentioned it to me and I will send it to your address if you let me know it.