A modern, private & clean studio, with full access to parking, washer & dryer, and Netflix & Xbox gaming on a 55 in smart TV. Located in a beautiful and safe neighborhood, near Bayshore Mall, grocery stores, IKEA, Britannia Beach & biking paths. A 15 minute drive from Parliament/Downtown and only a 6 minute walk from the bus transit line.
Kitchen and bathroom essentials are provided for your comfort and peace of mind.
Access by a separate entrance for full privacy (we live upstairs). Welcome!
Moving around by public transportation is very simple. The bus transit line is a 6 minute walk towards the Queensway Highway. The price is $3.50 and almost any bus will take you downtown (just ask the driver to confirm) -they come every 5 minutes! To come back home, take route 61 or 62 and get off at Pinecrest stop!
- Please no shoes in the studio!
- RECYCLING and SEPARATING ORGANIC WASTE: First and foremost, please, please do not throw garbage directly into the garbage containers beside our home -it makes a mess and it is stinky! However, if the garbage is in a tied plastic bag, there is absolutely no problem and please feel free to use it!
Having said that, we do try to minimize the amount of garbage we produce by RECYCLING and SEPARATING ORGANIC waste. As such, you will find four containers under the sink for:
1) paper or cardboard that is not waxed
2) plastic (including waxed paper such as milk containers), metal/aluminum and glass
3) organic waste (food, coffee beans and filters, and other paper/cotton derived products
4) garbage (plastic bags, disposable coffee cups, and styrofoam)
If the containers under the sink fill up, kindly empty them into the adequate large containers beside the house (they are LABELED). While we would appreciate YOUR HELP on this, we will APPRECIATE EVEN MORE if you can help us minimize the amount of garbage that is produced by recycling and separating organic waste!!! THANKS SO MUCH! :)
Cet hôte a 1 commentaire pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
My name is Lorena and I live in Ottawa, Canada. My husband and I love traveling and seeing new places. We like being outdoors, and we enjoy meeting new people whether it is here at home or around the world.