Fully furnished home away from home located at Portside Wharf. 5 minutes walk to the famous Eat Street markets. 2 minutes walk to famous Racecourse road restaurant precinct. Bus & ferry station few min walk.Woolworths supermarket literally downstairs
This modern unit complex (built in 2011) located 100m from the Brisbane river is fully furnished and ready to move straight in:
- 2 large bedrooms with a queen and double bed. All linen provided
- Bathroom with separate toilet
- Fully equipped kitchen with all cutlery, utensils and crockery provided
- Large balcony facing Portside wharf with an outdoor dining set
- Internal laundry with drier
- Ducted airconditioning to all rooms
- Secured car parking space
Located close to many world class eateries, restaurants, bars and entertainment facilities, you will enjoy all the premium lifestyle Brisbane has to offer!
Some of the landmarks/amenities in the area include:
- Cruise terminal (1 minute walk)
- Portside Wharf restraunt precinct (1 minute walk)
- Dendy cinemas (1 minute walk)
- Race Course Road restaurant precinct (2 minutes walk)
- Doomben race course (5 minutes walk)
- Eat Street Markets (every Friday and Saturday nights - 5 minutes walk)
- Woolworths supermarket, Coffee Club, Yum Cha, Dominos Pizza are literally downstairs
- 2 minutes walk to bus stop
- 10 minutes walk to train station
- 5 minutes walk to City Cat ferry
This is a truly convenient location for any business traveller or holiday maker who is after a home-away-from-home experience
Accès des voyageurs
- Unit is fully furnished with all kitchen (cutlery, crockery, cookware), laundry and entertainment facilities (flat screen TV, blue ray DVD player). Just bring your own clothes and toiletries and move right in!
- Shared pool, jacuzzi and BBQ facilities
- 1 car park space included
Échanges avec les voyageurs
This apartment will be wholly yours during your visit with no shared space with anyone
I'm a professional software engineer and property investor working in the mining industry.
I love travelling and aim to travel to every continent in the world. Countries in my list of places to visit include:
As a host on airbnb, I aim to provide a hassle-free home-away-from-home experience for my guests. I have lived in my properties and so I know exactly what's required to live comfortably. Most of all, I value feedback from my guests so that I can provide better service to make my property investment adventure as successful as possible.