This modern 4 Star Villa has been designed to offer the ultimate contemporary living space for visitors to the False Bay area. Immaculately furnished with state-of-the-art fixtures and finishes, every detail is a statement in quality. Perched on the mountainside, the house boasts magnificent views over Kalk Bay’s fishing harbour and the Indian Ocean.
The house features every modern convenience: four en-suite bedrooms, a gourmet kitchen, open-plan lounge with fireplace, viewing decks, yoga room, steam room and a lap pool with sun deck. For those guests who are less inclined to relax, the house has a wireless network with broadband Internet connectivity.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests will have access to the whole house and all it has to offer.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
As we make use of a key-safe, which allow our guests to arrive any time after the check-in time, we do not meet our guests but we are available to assist with any queries during office hours and emergencies after hours.
Due to strict water restrictions:
- The pool’s water level is a bit lower than normal as we are only allowed to fill it a little at a time, it is the guests responsibility to ensure that the pool is covered at all times with the pool blanket when not in use to avoid any further loss of water.
- The steam room has been switched off and is not to be used during your stay.
- We require that the dishwasher only be switched on when fully loaded as it uses a lot of water.
- The bedside lights work on a double switch system which consists of a light switch below the light itself and a second switch on either the wall or the side of the bedside cupboard. Please ensure that both are on for the bedside lights to work.
- Please make use of the cast iron pot holders provided when putting hot pots/dishes on the kitchen counters as these are made from a hard plastic and not granite it will leave burn marks when hot pots/dishes are put directly on the surface.
- Bishop’s View makes us of a septic tank and we ask that no feminine hygiene products, waste paper or any non-bio gradable items like nappy liners and wet wipes be flushed down the toilet – please make use of the nappy bin provided in the downstairs bathroom – kindly note that the bin should only be used to dispose of nappies and wet wipes.
- The outside table (by the pool) should not be moved around as the top is not yet 100 % secured to the base and moving it might cause it to topple over and break.
• Pets are only allowed with prior arrangement and we have the right to refuse any specific pet requests.
• Please bring own pet beds and bowls.
• Dogs are not permitted on the furniture and beds. Please don’t let your wet dog lie against or on any furniture and carpets.
• All pets must be free of ticks and fleas on arrival.
• Pets are not to be left unattended in or on the property, if your dog is barking continuously please attend to it and have consideration for our neighbours.
• Guests must clean up after their pets and are required to pick up any mess before departure.
• Only 1 to 2 small dogs at a time will be allowed unless alternatively arranged.
• Dogs should be kept on a leash when outside, unless very obedient.
• Cape Villa Rental will in no way assume liability for any loss, injury or damage of whatsoever nature to any pet/s on the premises.
I manage self-catering accommodation properties on behalf of owners directly. Being fortunate to live in one of the most beautiful countries with so much to offer, I love helping travelers find accommodation to ensure that their trip is unforgettable.