Central beautiful top floor apartment with big balcony featuring a view to Prague castle and the old town towers.
150m from Wenceslas Square, walk to all sights.
Excellent public transport connection from airport, 4min walk main from train station.
A very bright cozy top-floor apartment with 18sqm of balcony for breakfast and sunset dinner or wine with view over the towers of the old town and Prague castle.
You will find a bed-room with queen size (200x160cm) double bed, drawers, a wardrobe, big windows and a door to the balcony.
The living room has a dining table, a comfortable sofa and big windows with a door to the balcony.
The bathroom has a hot-tub with shower as well as the washing machine (washing detergent included).
Please be aware that the kitchen is tiny, its basically a 2 sqm niche :)
Nevertheless it is complete, you will find fridge, stove, kettle and all the things you need for breakfast and easy meals. There is nothing to stop you from doing huge meals but the limited surface for preparations.
You will get following amenities
- tower fan for some fresh breeze
- free fast wifi and cable internet (40Mbit/s)
- assortment of teas and coffee
- sugar, salt, pepper, spices, oils and vinegar for free use
- washing machine
- iron and board
- fresh bed sheets, duvet (hypoallergenic bedding)
- clean set of towels upon arrival
- a choice of classical and contemporary literature, card and board games for rainy days
- maps and guidebooks
- baby-friendly amenities (on request!): baby-sitter recommendations, bathtub, high chair, travel crib, socket protectors, children's books and toys
IMPORTANT: the balcony is under reconstruction until 01.12.2017 and craftsmen are around frequently. Also, a shopping mall is being built opposite, they work throughout daytime, but this neighbourhood is not the best choice if you want sleep well into the day :)
Accès des voyageurs
The apartment is yours for the time of your stay :), you got 18sqm of balcony to sit out for wine and pasta or beer.
There are stairs about 1m up before you get to the elevator. (the bigger elevator surface inside is 81x105cm with 70cm wide door - also big strollers should fit)
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Usually my friend Christine or my brother Walter will welcome you and show you the apartment as well as give you as many hints on what to do and see as you like (we stop when we see you get tired ;)).
We might ask you to join for dinner or lunch depending on the time of your arrival or meet up in one of the beer-gardens as we got time. You will get well formulated arrival instructions from me and be in contact at any time with me through AirBnB and mobile.
This apartment is very clean. We both dry-clean and wet-wash the floor and wet-wash all surfaces just before you arrive.
• Arrival is in the afternoon from 3 pm, departure until 11 am. Please ask if you want to arrive/depart at different times - I am not strict but it may need planning. In case you arrive after 9 pm to the airport I expect you to take a taxi to make it more dependable.
• Respect rest/silent times between 10pm and 6am Sun-Thur, 11am to 8am Fri-Sat
• Please wash your dishes.
• I provide make-up remover, please don't use the towels for make-up
• Absolutely no smoking inside, you can smoke on the balcony.
• On arrival I'll ask for a valid document (passport/id) and full address which is part of the requirements of the tourist office (we pay tourist tax).
• All children are considered guests and must be included in the occupancy count. Please ask in advance if your kids are very young and I may offer you a discount.
• I reserve the right to cancel your reservation with no refund if you arrive with more people than indicated in your booking
Your holidays are precious to me, I know that this is the short time of the year you have been working for and expect things to be great.
You'll be booking with an AirBnB Superhost, this is a strong indicator that the best will be done for your stay here.
My strongest side is to give you a real welcome that will make you feel a little more like you actually know the city.
In practice that means that on your arrival you'll get plenty of recommendations as well as that I'll attempt to answer all of your questions on the city :), there is no clock running.
Beside this you can count on:
* prompt communication
* easy arrival with very well done instructions
* super clean apartments
* new furniture and proper bedding to enjoy your holidays
* a direct contact for me and help any time you need it
Often you'll be in contact with either my lovely girlfriend Zsofi who moved to Prague 4 years ago and - as many new citizens of any city - knows at least as many places as people born here :) or our friend Tereza who actually was born in this Republic and loves meeting new people.
We all share the same values - to make your time in Prague as great as it gets and unforgettable.
The start of my relationship with hospitality was marked by my outstanding experience being a guest in the middle east. After I came back home I wanted to give something of that back and be a great host. Fortunately the Czech capital Prague is a pretty good place to do so, I hosted a lot of Couch-surfers until my professional life got too busy to spend every evening interacting with guests.
AirBnB was for me the perfect match to continue being a great host with a little less personal commitment as you'd expect on Couchsurfing.
One of my devices is to do only things you like and to do them for 100%, hospitality is one such thing for me.
As by profession I am coming from the spheres of IT and work now in the management team of an automotive company overseeing the departments of IT, shipping, customer service.