À propos de ce logement
Luxurious and comfortable, completely private unit in an eco-designed home. Sunny south facing windows the better to view... abundant diverse birds and wildlife. Located in Cochise Stronghold canyon, in the Dragoon Mountains - great base for walks, hikes and enjoying spectacular mountain views and serenity.
* Luxury king size bed, sofa (queen size sofa bed), dining table with lamp, chairs, reading lights, dresser and bedside tables
* Private bath with a large cast-iron antique tub & shower, hairdryer, bath robes
* Kitchenette with under-the-counter refrigerator, toaster-oven, coffee maker, tea kettle, microwave oven, electric appliances, conduction hot plate, dishes, cutlery, glassware, full complement of utensils, picnic basket, etc. Supplied with fresh ground coffee, teas, cream, sweeteners, seasonings, paper goods…
* Comforter, blankets, cozy throws and pillows
* Books and magazine selection
* Satellite television, DVD, DSL, WIFI, telephone
* Heated floors, air conditioning, ceiling fans, screened doors
* Private entrances, romantic décor, softly sculpted thick solid walls, high ceiling, artwork and sculpture
* birdwatching and wild life viewing from your private patio or even from bed.
Stargaze clear night skies far away from any other lights while soaking in the hot tub. Celebrate nature and spirit in a land of immense beauty!
Accès des voyageurs
* Private patio with BBQ, table, chairs and bird feeders & wildlife watering station
* Hot tub under the starry sky, just a few moments away…
* Cochise Indian hiking trail accessible directly from your door
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I live on site and will greet and welcome you upon your arrival. I'm happy to answer any questions about the area you may have, or to give you complete uninterrupted rest and privacy, as you prefer. You can always text or call us from your room
No smoking indoors. Outdoor smoking very cautiously in dry forest conditions.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 6 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
My interests in nature and wilderness, history, bird watching, native plants are perfectly suited to this extraordinary place where we are so fortunate to live. I get to take care of this lovely land and meet great people. I enjoy quiet times, meditation and reading. I’ve been here since 1996, but lived many years in Vancouver, British Columbia in Canada. My background is an odd combination of intensive study in nutrition and environmental management – but it all makes sense somehow. For the last 15 years i have been hosting guests here at our canyon nature retreat center.