The flat is 70 square metre, located on the adriatic coast, in the centre of the town, composed as follows:
- Bedroom with a king size bed, 4 doors wardrobe and chest of drawers;
- Children's bedroom with two single beds, 2 doors wardrobe, desk and drawer;
- Living room with TV set, DVD, living forniture, extension table, 5 chairs and a comfortable 3 seats sofa;
- Internet connection, High Speed Wi-Fi;
- Notebook and Printer;
- Kitchen with oven, cooking range, microwave oven, sink and fridge;
- Bathroom with shower;
- Two balconies;
- Washing machine;
- Single heating;
- Private covered parking.
The flat is on the second floor , in a residential building, in the heart of the town, 300 mt from the sea.
Giulianova is a lively town , in a wonderful position because it is on the seaside and very close to touristic resorts of the region, as well as famous skiing resorts as Prati di Tivo and Prato Selva..
The area is rich with shops, bars, supermarkets, restaurants and many other services; those who love shopping will find a lot of convenient clothing shops; whose who prefer food tours and local flavours will be able to find typcal hill villages offering local specialities, and the famous Montepulciano wine.
The railway and the bus station is only 200metres away, there are trains and buses connecting Italy to the north and to the south.
There is the bus connection to Rome every two hours.
The nearest airports are Pescara ( 62 km) and Rome ( 228km).