Lovely 2 bdrm/2 bath apt. in centrally located, fun Col. Roma. Beautiful, bright, and unique, with skylight terrace, hardwood floors, exposed brick, Mexican tiles. Great walking neighborhood, market 1 block away, many public transport options. Just a few blocks away from Parque México, easy access to downtown, Condesa, and the Roma Norte corridor (we're in Roma Sur, but at the very north of it).
This apartment is a truly unique and uncommonly lovely space. At once laid back and elegant, it's on the top floor of a house designed by architect Ricardo Rivas (best known for the Cárcamo de Dolores building and fountain designed in conjunction with Diego Rivera in Chapultepec). It was remodeled by my father (also an architect), enclosing a balcony to make an interior terrace with skylights, and adding beautiful hardwood floors, an open kitchen, and Mexican tiled bathrooms and sinks. There is an amazing amount of natural light and it's very cozy and inviting. The location is great, as well - very close to all the night life of Roma Norte and Condesa.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests have access to the full apartment: living room, dining room, kitchen, two bathrooms with showers, and two bedrooms (one with a really cool loft with a memory foam mattress topper as the bed and futon, the other with a full-size bed - beds are on the firmer side as I prefer that for my back!). The apartment is the top floor of a 4-story building (including ground floor) and is a walk-up.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
That's pretty much up to the guests! We're right downstairs if there is anything you need.
• Free outgoing calls to landline telephones in over 60 countries (includes cell phone calls to USA and Canada).
• High speed wifi internet.
• Dishwasher, microwave, and washer & dryer.
• Stereo system with iPod connection in living room.
• Parking for one car available.
• For security reasons, we strongly prefer guests with multiple verifications and references. If you do not have references, please tell us more about yourself. I'm subletting my apartment while I'm working out of the country and my mom is my co-host. It helps to know details for peace of mind!
• No cigarette smoking except on roof (azotea).
• No parties. Please check with us if you will have guests over.
• Please leave apartment as you found it (clean dishes and kitchen appliances, things put back in their place)! Our cleaning fee is low as it only covers a general cleaning of the apartment and washing linens after your stay.
Cet hôte a 1 commentaire pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
My favorite thing about traveling is meeting people and seeing how they live, so when I travel I usually camp, stay at hostels, or couch-surf. I've only had one Airbnb experience, but it was pretty great!
Interests: arts & crafts, reading, board games, meals/tea with friends, laughter, animals, nature, sleep, the weird and wonderful.
Favorite quote: "This above all: to thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any man." -Shakespeare, Hamlet