À propos de ce logement
2 bedroom suite in Grand Boulevard North Vancouver. Bright, spacious, modern open plan concept which features private entrance with covered patio. 3 blocks to transit, multiple coffee shops, grocery store and multiple restaurants.
Bright, modern, clean, open plan executive suite in the heart of beautiful North Vancouver. Suite is part of a larger 3600 sf craftsman home. Two units are separated by concrete floor, acoustic Insullation and anti resonance bars etc ( very quiet).
- 800sf sleeps 4 comfortably including 2 bedrooms (1 queen, 1 double and 1 double pull out couch in living if needed)
- fully self sufficient ( own hot water tank, heat by gas fireplace and electric baseboards in bedrooms, stackable washer/dryer, fully stocked kitchen including dishwasher and microwave)
- includes internet, 42" flat screen TV, Blue-ray/DVD player and telephone.
Accès des voyageurs
There is an outdoor covered patio complete with table and chairs.
Dedicated suite pathway from street where
there is ample street parking for guest vehicles.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Not much. We would like to greet you, make sure you are comfortable and then get out of the way :), so you can enjoy your holiday!!!!
If needed we have a number of babysitters that are available to use during your stay. Also we have a playpen and bed rails for little ones if needed.
Please note that we have listed a 2 day minimum stay to allow our calendar to fill up the current month (i.e.: fill up open days in the next 30 day window)
However, our preference is:
- to not take booking less than 5 days in duration unless they are within the immediate 3 months prior to your stay.
- to not take bookings less than 7 days for busy times (Xmas, Summer etc)
Absolutely No smoking or pets.
My husband and I were born and raised in North Vancouver BC. After living throughout Vancouver in our university years, we moved back to the " Shore" in 2008 where we built and renovated an old Grand Boulevard home into a brand new Craftsman home where we are now raising our 5 year old boy and 8 year old daughter. We look forward to having you. Sincerely Kim